.adventure awaits.

You had your second date with Skye. After fishing at a pond at Weeping, you just decided to relax. The night was cool and breezy, and you and Skye were sitting on a tree in weeping woods, looking onto the lake below you. You were sitting hand in hand with her head resting on your shoulder, silently staring at the endless setting sun in the navy blue sky. Stars speckled the evening atmosphere like freckles on the universe's face. It was peaceful. "You wanna head back to the Agency?" Skye asked, yawning. "Sure. I'm kinda tired." You said as you carefully climbed down the tall tree.

(time skip 💕 the next morning)

You woke up to Skye, holding a plate of (favorite breakfast food) for you. "Morning, sleepyhead! I woke up early to make us breakfast!" She exclaimed, a cheery smile on her face. The sun illuminated the room, giving off a golden glow. "Thanks! This is my favorite!" you smiled as you started to get dressed. "Midas says we have an emergency meeting in ten, so get ready!" She pecked your cheek and left you to get ready.

(time skiiiiiip) 👌👌

"Agents, I call you here today because last night, the Yacht had been raided." Midas said, annoyed. Everyone gasped. "Who would do such a thing?" TnTina asked. "I don't know, but a mission has been assigned for Skye and (Y/N)," Midas looked at the two. "You have been assigned to secretly enter the yacht, and find the one who raided it. This will not  be a challenge, as long as you're careful." Midas said as he handed us each a disguise. "put these on in a telephone booth in front of the yacht by the helicopter pad, and make your way in, your mission starts now," he said as he gestured us to the helicopter. "you ready?" skye asked, as i hopped in the chopper. "time to save a yacht."

kk yall sorry i didn't update in a long time i kinda had major writers block and i will update soon :3