.how you met.

(y/n's pov) it was just a normal day, and i was just hanging out at weeping woods alone. i climbed a tree and sat on a sturdy branch. the sky was beautiful; a mixture of blues and pinks. all of a sudden, the tree starts to shake "AH!" i screamed, as the tree began to fall. i fell and landed right on my face. "hello? are you ok?" a cheerful and concerned voice said to me. "y-yeah.." i lifted myself as she lended a hand to me. shes so cute.. i thought to myself. no, you just met her. we just awkwardly stared at each other, not saying anything. "helloo?" she said, waving her hand. "uh... i'm fine." you said, shyly. "do you need a medkit? bandages? shield?" she said. "thanks.." i said as she handed me a medkit. "so, what's your name?" she said cheerfully. "y-y/n, y/n l/n..." she smiled. " nice to meet you, y/n! i'm skye, and this is ollie!" she pointed at her hat. "ollie!" it said, as i awkwardly waved. "here's my number!" she gestured for me to call her. "heres mine.." i wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "well, i got to go! the agency needs me! see ya later!" she said while taking her hat off her head and flying away on it. the agency? i suppose i'll call her later, you thought while putting her number in your phone.