"Um...sir I'm going to need to see some identification." He said with a snotty tone in his voice.

Shouta looked at me then death glared the guy at the counter before he could say anything to the guy at the desk I flexed up and stared at him. The guy looked in astonishment, fear, and a bit of guilt.

"Oh my gosh, All Might sir I am so sorry, forgive me please here is your room card." The guy said as he handed the card to me with a shaky hand.

I grabbed the card from his hand and walked towards the elevator, we were going were going up and up. Shouta looked at me with the cutest face, "Are we on the top floor...the penthouse?" he asked grabbing my arm.

I smiled and shook my head, the elevator was getting higher and higher, I bent down whispering into his ear while grabbing his ass, "I can't wait to pound this ass later." I said as I bit his ear slightly. The elevator dinged and we were on the top floor, I slapped Shouta on the ass and walked ahead of him. He smiled at me and ran out of the elevator and towards me, I ran away having him chase me around the living room. He activated his quirk and I shrunk down and he pounced on top of me kissing me and tickling me. I tried to fight but failed and cried mercy to Shouta; He finally stopped tickling me and looked down at me lustfully.

We sat there for a second before Shouta leaned down and kissed my neck, he found a really sensitive spot on my neck and bit it softly

We sat there for a second before Shouta leaned down and kissed my neck, he found a really sensitive spot on my neck and bit it softly. A moan escaped my mouth as he attacked that sensitive area on my neck my hands trailed up his kimono and pulled it off of his shoulders. I pulled his head up away from my neck and kissed him deeply as I rolled over and landed on top of him.

"Oh you little sneak!" Shouta yelled as I pinned him down with his arms above his head and I attacked his neck with love bites. I used on hand to hold him and the other to pull his kimono completely off; I undid the rope holding mine and swiftly pulled it off as well. We were both sitting there completely naked as I straddled him and slowly rubbed my hips against his hips.

Shouta's head flew back as a loud moan escaped his throat; I used my free hand and slowly traced down his chest and stomach and stopped right above his member. I grabbed his dick with my free hand and started to slowly rub up and down, Shouta moaned and then looked at me and his hands with begging eyes. I freed my grip of his hands and his hands immediately went straight to my shoulders and chest, he gripped tightly on my shoulders and pulled my down rolling on top of me.

We continued rolling for a while until I flexed up and picked him up; I held him and walked him back to the bedroom and flopped him onto the bed. I crawled onto the bed and on top of him and flipped him over onto his belly.

"Oh I have been waiting for this for a long time Shouta. Are you ready?" I said as I bent down towards his ear. I reached over and grabbed some lube from the drawer; I squeezed some on my hands and rubbed it on my fingers. I slowly pushed one finger into him; after a little bit of time and he relaxed I pushed a second finger in and slowly started scissoring inside him.

Shouta gripped the sheets tighter and tighter, "ahh... I wa-want you in...Inside...me...pl-please." He said in a breathy seductive tone. I gave into what he said and pulled my fingers out slowly, I place a hand on his hip to steady him as I slowly pushed the tip inside of him. His teeth gritted against the pillow sheet as he tried to stifle a moan. I waited there a second for his body to calm down and relax, I bite my lip and laid my head on his back, "Shou baby y-you need to relax y-our t-to tight." I said as I rubbed his back to help him relax.

"Please move Toshi." Shou said as he relaxed a bit.

I pulled out a little bit before thrusting back in hard, moans of pleasure coming from the both of us as I thrusted harder and faster. Shou screamed in pleasure as I thrusted deeper into him hitting a sensitive spot. "AH- ah to-toshi ri-right –there ahh pl-please more!" Shou screamed as I continuously hit that same spot.

Lewd noises and moans filled the room; we were hot, sticky, and panting, both of us close to hitting our climaxes. I pounded into him more and more hitting that same spot over and over, "Shou I'm going to cum soon you're so tight." I said as a knot formed in my stomach.

"Keep going...ri-right there Toshi I'm go-gonna cum ahh!" Shou screamed out as he gripped tighter onto the sheets.

A few seconds later the tightness in my stomach was releases as both Shou and I had cum at the same time. We both plopped down onto the bed and lay next to each other panting; we looked up at the ceiling as I pulled the blanket on top of us. We both laid there for a second before I pulled Shou closer to me and held him in embrace and we both fell asleep.

(Thank you to everyone who requested these chapters however this is the last of these chapters but more will come just not of this squeal and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)