A Sticky Situation

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Aizawa's POV

It was the early morning we were having a training in the USJ. I rubbed under my eye and my elbow trying not to remember that day I almost died. I shook my head and tried to forget what had happened. Toshi came up behind me and rubbed my back, understanding what I was doing. "Hey it's going to be ok because, I am here, with you!" He smiled sweetly at me, it was different from his other All Might smile. I leaned into him and he hugged me as I tried to stifle my tears and failed. Toshi rubbed my back and I just cried in his arms tears and snot coming out of my face. I pulled back and wiped my face and composed myself before getting the class to come to the bus. We arrived at the USJ and I stayed back with Toshi and we chatted for a bit.

We headed down towards the different areas watching and giving notes to students. We made it to the last area which was the landslide zone, we were talking to the group here and giving them some pointers on how to improve. As we were heading to go back to the main entrance Toshi was looking towards one of the students when he got to close and a gooey substance got all over him. One of the students yelled towards Toshi, "All Might get that stuff off of you it will harden and won't come off without a laser if you don't." Toshi looked at his shirt and shrugged his shoulders, he was a bit timid at first to take it off but everyone knew about his scar. He started to unbutton the shirt and could feel parts of it becoming stiff, he finally got all of his short off and walked over towards me.

I spit out my coffee a bit a the bow shirtless Toshi standing in front of me with his normal smile and small blush creeping up his face. He looked at me and gave me of a look of help me. I stuttered a bit before pulling him away from the trading area so the stuff didn't get on his skin. We made it to the main entrance and the other teachers were standing there looking at me and Toshi. Present Mic looked at the both of us, he saw me fidgeting and looking around. He looked over to Toshi who was still self conscious even though everyone knew about him. "Hey why don't you to head back to the school and just relax we'll take care of the class for you. I mean they have my class next do it got you Eraser go take a break you to Mighty." He said as he motioned and showed the other teachers there. I started to fight it a bit but relaxed because I trusted Mic.

"Thank you Mic...ineededthat." I said in a hushed whisper in his ear a d patted his back.

Toshi and I headed back to the main campus and headed to the teachers lounge to grab a few things. "Hey Toshi I know you don't drink but do you want to come over to my house for some tea or something. Kinda to like you know relax." I said with a small blush rushing through my face.

"Um ya sure if you're offering sure that'd be nice to hang out outside of work." He said nervously while scratching the back of his neck. He grabbed a shirt and put it on real quick as we headed to my car.

We got to my place and we walked in, yoshi salmon my couch as I made us both tea. We sat down and I turned the TV on as I handed him a cup of some tea, as we both sat quietly and watched some movies. I started to get a little bit tired but didnt didn't want to full sleep, I leaned my head on Toshi and slowly closed my eyes.

Toshinori's POV

Shouta leaned on my shoulder, I was shocked at first but enjoyed it because i kinda had a crush on Shouta. His eyes started to close and soon after he fell asleep and after a few minutes he fell fully asleep and rolled down to my lap. My face heated up but I didn't want to bother or move Shouta so I just sat there. I was trying to make myself a bit comfortable so I angled myself a bit and laid on the couch I pulled Shouta up a bit so he wasn't directly over my lower region. His head laid on my chest and I just laid and watched the movie that was on. About halfway through the movie I started to doze off a bit before fully falling asleep.

Author's POV

The two laid on the couch sound asleep but not for long

The two laid on the couch sound asleep but not for long. Both off Shouta's cats made there way from there room to the living room where they were. Shouta was used to his cats jumping on him when he slept so he didn't wake up when Butterscotch jumped on his back and started kneading on his butt. His other cat Cheeto went to where Toshi was laying and started to kneading his hair. This caused him to jolt awake a bit and looking at the cat above him. When he jolted awake he accidentally scared Shouta awake as well who could now feel his ass being kneaded.

Toshinori's POV

"Ahh Shouta I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said in a hushed tone because Shouta still had sleep on his face.

Shouta looked at me then looked at the position we were now in. His face got beat red and then it was gone as he shoved his face in my chest and hide from me. I lifted his head and looked at him in the eyes.

"Shouta I do want to apologize I put you in this position for my own benefit, because well I like you and I....justkindawantedtoenjoyitwithyou...imsorry...." I mumbled as my face became red and I tried to hide it in my shoulder.

"Wait you like me? Really? I like you to but I never would have thought The number one hero The Symbol of peace, would like me an underground hero barely anyone knew about." Before he could react to the first thing I said blurted out, "Will you go out with me and maybe be my boyfriend?" He blurted out his face looking as hopeful as ever.

I wiped my head up and looked him on the eyes trying to get my mouth to formulate words. Finally I said, "Yes of course. By the way your cats are really cute." I said with a small chuckle.

Shouta and I continued to lay there watching some cat show that had poped up Butterscotch laid on Shouta's back and Cheeto stood on his hind legs and watched the show, as the two of us drifted off to sleep again quietly snoring.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)