After the text

Rat Dog Bear Thing: Hey Mr. Aizawa can you come in and cover for Vlad he called in sick. He was in charge of the weekend detention. Can you come in?

Sleeping Yellow Caterpillar: Um sure I'll be there soon Sir.

Rat Dog Bear Thing: Thanks

I stood up and put my Hero suit on and headed to the school.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda...enjoy! ☺)

Toshinori's POV

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the message. It was from an Unknown number but I still looked at the message.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Heyyy All and Mighty! Last night was fun would love to do that again if you are up to it? Text me❤❤ Bye Y'all Might! 🤞🤞"

Y'All Might: Um thanks this is Aizawa right?

I stared at my phone for a bit before putting it back in my pocket and getting in a few practice rides in. I hopped on top of the bull and wrapped the cinch around my fingers, gripping it tightly and slapping the bull's ass getting it angry. The metal gate opened and the bull rushed out bucking up and down, trying to get me off of his back. I leaned forward on the bull keeping my balance as to not fall off and get kicked in the face. The bulls bucking began to get slower as he was getting tired. I stood up on the bull and hopped off before he could buck up and kick me off. I hopped over the metal gate and grabbed a towel wiping my face off.

Shouta's POV

I got to the school and went to the class and sat down as the students who had detention walked in. Bakugo, Mineta, Monoma, Shinsou, and then Kirishima walk in and sit down. I look at students as they walk in, "What are you guys supposed to be doing in here while in detention?" I asked as they all sat away from each other.

Shinsou spoke up, "Just sit here quietly with no electronics or do anything you want us to do." He said laying his head on the desk.

I sat there for a bit quietly until my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled my phone out and saw a text back from All Might, I got really excited and my heart fluttered in my chest. I looked around making sure no one was paying attention, I opened the message and responded.

Y'All Might: Um thanks this is Aizawa right?

Sleepy Cat: Ya sorry I should of said who it was Hizashi gave me the number...um so ya whenever were free I'd love to hang again.

Y'All Might: Cool! Um well you want to hang tonight there's this rodeo bar that just opened I want to try. You want to come?

Sleepy Cat: Um sure and you can call me Shouta you don't have to be formal. So what time do you want to meet I'm free after 4.

Y'All Might: sweet that's perfect. Where are you I'll pick you up there?

Sleepy Cat: UA High

Y'All Might: Ok see you at 4

I set my phone down and lean back blushing as I tried to look normal in front of the students. I looked up towards the clock and for the rest of the day.

*Many boring hours later*

The clock said 3:30, I let the kids go home early and I ran to my office grabbing a spare pair of clothes that look a little bit nicer than my jumpsuit.

I change and stand at the front entrance as a familiar truck pulls up, I hop in and a small blush appears on face, "Ok well what's this rodeo bar you were talking about?" I ask flirtingly.

"Hehe you'll find out."

We drove for another 5 minutes and arrived at a bar we walked in and sat at a table. All Might order some drinks and snacks while we sat and talked each other. All Might's eyes lit up when he looked behind me, I turned my head to see as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a bull riding pit. He jumped up and down like a little kid, "You should totally try it, its sooo fun!!" he said as he bounced up and down.

"Um sure but I won't be that good I have no experience." I said as I walked into the bouncy ring. I hoped on top of the bull and held on to the rope tightly as the bull rocked back and forth slowly. I held with two hands until All Might motioned me to use one to hold and the other for balance; I let my other hand go and threw it into the air the bull started bucking more and more going faster. It started getting harder and harder to control, I relaxed my body and let go, going flying off onto the bouncy ring. I got up, shook, and dusted myself off then walked over to wear All Might was, "That was so fun you shoulder totally do it you would break the record probably!" I said jumping up and down.

He smiled and hopped over the bouncy air side and hopped on the bull, he gave big thumbs up to the operator motioning him to go full speed. The bull started bucking back and forth and the next thing All Might starts doing is crazy, I pulled out my phone and started recording.

I looked up at All Might with astonishment he started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it out into the crowd towards me; I caught it and held it close to me, quietly sniffing it. After a few minutes All Might hopped off the bull and over the edge of the ring, He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled us back to our table. We both sat down on opposites sides and I hands him his shirt, he grabbed it wiped his face with it and set it down on the chair next to him. My face heated up as the waitress came over with our food and the drinks.

We ate our food and got a little bit drunk, for most of the night we just talked about each other for the whole night. At the end of the night All Might drove me back to my house and walked me to the door we chatted for a bit, we said our goodbyes and I grabbed the door handle. Before I could fully open the door All Might grabbed my arm and turned me around and kissed me. I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss, it was rough, yet passionate and very sweet at the same time. He pulled away and said bye as he hopped in his car, as he drove away I stood there as my hand hovered over my lips. I opened the door and Hizashi was standing there all giddy staring at me with awe. "Sooooooo how was your date with All Might??" Hizashi said in a high pitched voice towards me.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)