The Honeymoon

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to everyone for the requesting this...enjoy! ☺)

"Oh hehe they got up early and went home to pack for their honeymoon, they said thanks for the awesome wedding and they'll be back soon." Hizashi said as he fell back asleep hugging a balloon.

Toshinori's POV

It was about 1 when I had woken up I looked around everyone was asleep I looked down at my chest which was Shouta hugging tightly. I kissed the top of his head and slightly shook him a bit; he woke up and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I smiled at him and slowly got up and walked over to Tamashi who was hugging a vodka bottle, I shook them a bit but they never woke up and after a few tries I gave up. Shouta waked over to where Hizashi was hugging a balloon, and grabbed another balloon and smack Hizashi on the face with it lightly. Hizashi woke up immediately, "WHERE'S MY WATERMELON!!...Shouta what was that for?!" he said staring at us blankly.

"I needed you to wake up and you're a heavy sleeper...There you go Toshi one of them is awake." Shouta said looking at me and throwing the balloon away.

"Sorry Zashi but um when the rest of ya'll wake up tell them thank you for coming and thanks for a wonderful wedding. We are headed home to go pack for the honeymoon we'll see you when we get back. Now back to sleep good night and thanks for coming Zashi!" I said as we walked to our car.

*About 6 hours later*

We arrived at the Karuizawa Shiraito Falls; I had brought a blanket and a picnic basket. I had set everything up while Shouta was admiring the waterfall; I finished everything and headed over to Shouta. I hugged him from behind and peppered his neck with kisses, Shouta stepped in front of me a bit and pulled his phone out and took a picture of us with the water fall in the back.

 I hugged him from behind and peppered his neck with kisses, Shouta stepped in front of me a bit and pulled his phone out and took a picture of us with the water fall in the back

We finished the picture and I grabbed his arm pulling him into a swift passionate kiss. I gazed into his deep dark eyes, as I pulled him up and dragged him towards the blanket. We sat down and I grabbed the food and drinks and set them out for him, Shouta looked around and then back to me with a confused look on his face, "Where are all the people, I mean this is a tourist attraction where is everyone?" Shouta said as he looked at me.

"Hehe about that um I paid the manager at the front gate to reserve this place for a few hours. So it's just you, me, and the waterfall." I said as I held up my glass hitting it with his.

We sat there eating and enjoying each other, it was nice peaceful. No villains, no students, no work, it was wonderful; and I loved this man so much I wish this would never end. We finished our meal and laid there listening to nature and watching the clouds float by. We got up and started packing everything back into the car. We changed our outfits to a kimono robe and I went to start the car up, then we left and headed towards our hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and I got out of the car, and then ran around to open the door up for Shouta. I grabbed Shouta's hand and we walked inside; I walked up to the desk and asked for our room key. The guy at the desk looked at me and asked the name, "Oh I think the names under All Might?"