Fighting restraints

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺) *Lemon*

Aizawa's POV

Today was training day for the class at the beta gym. Today I was going to split the class up in groups of 2 and have them fight the villains aka the other teachers.

The class lined up along the wall and I split them up into groups explain to them they had to capture and tie up the villain or escape successfully, to get a passing score.

Iida raised his hand, "Aizawa Sensei is there a specific thing we have to capture them with of can it be anything we have?"

"Yes you can use anything to capture them even your quirk if your quirk can do that. All Might come here and pretend to be an attacking villain." I said as I put my goggles on and my capture weapon came flying up.

All Might came charging at me and went to punch me I ducked and elbowed him in the gut then as he passed me I used my scarf to wrap around his torso and legs causing him to fall over. "Once you catch them the test is done." I said as I released the scarf off of All Might.

"Ok spilt into groups and head out you will find out which teacher you have when you get in the arena." All the teachers knew when they were going to fight so they all head to there designated waiting areas. I headed to the main control room to watch the class and grade them on the mistakes and victories. I get to the room and sit down powering the computers and monitors up. I hear the door open and look back to see All Might standing there.

"Where is recovery girl?" All might asked with a big smile on his face as usual however this was different he had a slight blush going across his face.

"She's sitting the infirmary waiting for the students to show up." I said looking back at the monitors infront of me.

I hear the door latch shut then hear it lock. I turn around in my chair and see All Might in the charging stance. Unknown to what was happening and if this was even All Might I couldn't even see his face. I turned and looked at the camera that was supposed to show All Might's waiting area, and he wasn't there.

I turned around again just in time to dodge the bull charging towards me.

I jumped away to the other side of the room and grabbed my scarf and threw it towards him restraining him I pushed my goggles up and jumped on top of All Might's stomach

I jumped away to the other side of the room and grabbed my scarf and threw it towards him restraining him I pushed my goggles up and jumped on top of All Might's stomach. I put my fist up and was ready to attack. Before I could complete the punch I felt something poke my ass, and then looked at All Might's face which was as red as a tomato.

"Why did you attack me. What the fuck is wrong with you All Might?!" I asked tightening my scarf around his torso.

"I uh..well don't take this the wrong way..but uh..um..when you did the demonstration and tied me up it me by surprise...and well it was kinda hot.. and I kinda wanted to feel like that again." All Might said as his face got redder by the second.

I put my head down on his chest and laughed a bit. I looked up at All Might a small blush spreading on my face. "All Might if you wanted to have me tie you up and restrain you, you could of just asked me. Especially since I like you I would of gladly done it."

I stared All Might down as a devious smile crept across his face. Before I could react All might bucked his hips up into me startling me. He forced his body up to kiss me he got to my neck, licking, sucking, and biting down softly. I started to lose my focus and loosen up the restraints I put on him. All Might noticed and started to grab my hips and push them back towards his growing bulge.

I regained my focus and tightened the scarf around him causing my hips that he was still holding to be forced down deeper into his dick. I used one hand to hold the scarf and the other I used to unzip mine and his suits. I proceeded to get his suit off and pulled down to his knees and pulling mine down to my ankles.

I pulled his boxers down just enough to let his dick spring out and hit his stomach. I grabbed his member in my hand and slowly began to pump it up and down squeezing tighter. Lewd noises came out of All Might's mouth as he turned his head away from trying to bite his shoulder. I stuck two fingers in my ass preparing it for what I was about to do. After a few minutes of preparing and pumping All Might I positioned myself right above his thick member. I push the tip of his head in and then slowly pushed down.

All Might the his head back as moans echoed throughout the room. I bit my lip at the pain I was feeling because of how big he was. I started relax and move my hips back and forth slowly, All might arched his back pushing his dick even deeper than before. He hit my prostate causing me to lose all focus on my scarf releasing him.

He sat up and picked me up off of his dick I whined and whimpered at the sudden lose of pleasure. He turned me around and on my hands and knees slowly inserting the tip before fully slamming it fully in me. "Al..ll...all...mig..ghit..might...oh..fuck." I screamed

All might reached around to the front of me and grabbed my dick pumping quickly. My body started the shake and tremble and his rhythm and pattern were off and sparatic I could tell he was close. A few more pumps later and I cam all in his hand, he grabbed my hips and started thrusting faster.

We heard the door handle rattle a bit then a knock at the door. "ALL MIGHT ARE YOU IN THERE YOUR BATTLE IS ABOUT TO START HURRY UP WAITING ON YOU!!" Present Mic said with his loud blistering voice. All Might continued to thrust harder into me, "I'm cumming!" He said in a loud normal voice as he bent down to kiss me.

"OK JUST DON'T BE LATE BAKUGO LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO KILL DEKU!" Present Mic yelled as he walked away from the door.

I could feel his dick twitching inside of me then he pulled out and cam all over my back and legs. I rolled over onto my back and kissed him passionately before he got up and cleaned himself up, then put his suit back on and zipped it up. He picked me up and pulled my jumpsuit back up and zipped it for me. He looked down at me and kissed me before unlocking the door. "Ok well I got to go and teach class I'll see you later kitten." He said as he winked and left me standing there.

I sat in the chair and proceeded to watch the man who I had a crush on and just had sex with, fight to students. Just to realize I hadn't graded the other students. Present Mic opened the door and walked in as I jumped and bit.

"Hey me and the other teachers grade the students we fought by the way for you."

"Oh uh thank you." I said as my hand scratched the back of my neck.

"Ya I figured you were a little busy with All Might. So thought I could help you in some way. Hope you had fun by the way." He said as he walked out of the room.

My face went cherry red and I hid my face in my scarf hoping he was the only teacher that knew.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)