Chapter 15

Opening the door a bit, you revealed a very much naked Alois (except the towel of course) "May I come in?" He said cheerfully. "What do you think you're doing?" You whisper shouted. You didn't want anyone to hear. Alois put his hand on the door and lightly started to push. "I-I'm serious, Alois! Im naked!"
"Oh, like that matters, he said with a laugh. "Have you forgotten about last night?" Alois started to push on the door with more force, clearly messing with you because he could've already pushed his way through if he wanted to. "Go away" you said, putting your back against the door and pushing. By now, Alois had grown bored and pushed his way through the door. He shut the door behind him and locked it. Immediately, you grabbed your towel, and covered yourself with it. "Don't be shy." Alois cooed. "It's not like I haven't seen you before." He took a few steps closer and took ahold of the the towel. "Be a good girl for me, won't you?" After he said that, you obviously dropped your towel because who really could resist that?
Alois looked you up and down, studying your body before he put his hands on your hips. He pulled you closer and gave you a kiss. "I'm so glad we finally get to be alone." Hearing him say this made you feel guilty about being in this situation. "Alois, this isn't a good idea..." you said to him softly. Alois turned around and walked to the bath, ignoring your statement. Taking a step in, he slowly let the water overflow on top if him. Watching him, you couldn't believe how undeniably handsome he was. Once Alois was fully in the bath, he turned to you. "Well aren't you getting in?" Even though you didn't really want to, you we're starting to get quite cold from standing there naked and the steamy bath water was very welcoming. After a pause of hesitation, you finally got into the bath.
Sitting in front of Alois, he pulled you closer to him, and up onto his lap. You shifted around uncomfortably, knowing what you were sitting on. Alois poured a jug of the bath water over your head, making you jump. He giggled seeing your reaction and said, "well how else do you except to get clean?" You turned to glare at him, your dripping wet hair now in your face. "Not funny" you say, narrowing your eyes. "Here, I'll let you do the same." He offered, then handed you the small tin jug. Scooping water from the bath, you happily poured it all over Alois' head. You let out a cheerful giggle as you watch his hair get all wet and messy. "Happy now?" He asked. "Certainly." You responded with a nod.
    Now that the two of you were drenched with water, you started to wash Alois for him because he obviously did not know how. Taking advantage of the situation, you took this time to feel and touch all around Alois' body. His muscles were small but still firm and his skin was as soft as silk, looking at him, you felt as if you would melt. "Enjoying this a little too much, I see." Alois said with a smirk. You looked at him quickly, oblivious to the fact that he knew exactly what you were doing. "If you want something, all you have to do it ask." He said before pushing you up against the side of the bathtub, you back facing him. Alois leaned closer to you, his soft breath could be felt in the back of your neck. His hands keeper down your body, causing your heart to flutter. "You really are adorable." He said, pushing his front against your ass. Right as he started to position himself, a sharp "thud, thud, thud." Was heard, coming from the door. Both of you froze and darted your heads towards the door. "My Lord?" Said Claude. "I think it's about time you get out of the bath now, don't you say?" His monotone voice had stayed the same, but revealed a bit of harshness. He obviously knew, and of course would be trying to stop a 14 year old from having sex... You're face turned red, you felt as if you could die from embarrassment. "G-Go away!" Shouted Alois. "I'll be out in a moment!" Staying quiet after that, you heard Claudes footsteps, walking away from the door.
    Finally now that the two of you were alone, you stood up and started getting out of the bath, trying to be as quick as you could. "W-Where are you going?" Asked Alois, almost sounding offended. "I'm going back to my room." You answered quickly, drying off simultaneously. "This is ridiculous..." you told Alois. "We can't keep doing this, not whatever last night was again." When you thought of it, you felt extremely guilty for the thing you had done with Ciel and Alois. What the three of you had done was way beyond anything a young lady should be doing. "I'm going back to my room. Don't follow me and tell Ciel the same thing, I need to be alone right now."

(I wanted to make the boys their own chapter that centers around their own romance, so a ciel centered chapter is coming up soon! Oh also, I'm writing another Aloisxreader but it's kinda really dark and messed up. When I get high i write some weird shit so... is anyone actually into that? Or should I just keep it to myself? Please comment letting me know!)