Chapter 12

(AN: Heyo everyone, sorry for the delay, I smoke a lot of weed and that's how I got my dumbass ideas. But I took a tolerance break and didn't have any ideas. But now I'm glad to say I'm back to being baked, and ready to write!) 

   Staring up at the young boy in front of you, your state of shock was cut short but Loud banging, coming from the front door. Almost immediately after, a vary familiar, stern voice could be heard throughout the manor. "Trancy!" The voice shouted. "Where the hell is she?" Looking away from Alois, and towards the source of the noise, you realized it was Ciel that was yelling.
    Getting up from your seat quickly, you hurried towards the exit of the dinning room. Alois quickly followed after you and the two of you made your way to the front entrance. Standing there, was a very disgruntled Ciel, accompanied by Sebastian of course. "My lord? What are you doing here?" You asked, worried something might have happened. Ciel turned to you quickly, and walked over to you. "I should ask the same for you." He said, grabbing your wrist. "We're leaving." Ciel's voice was stern and cold. "What?" You exclaimed as Ciel started pulling you towards the door. "My lord, let go!" Ciel continued until you dug your heel into the floor and shouted, "Stop!" Ciel, shocked by this, stopped and turned around to face you.
    "I'm staying here." You continued, more calmly this time. "Why do you even care if I leave? I'm just a maid, you can get a new one. Besides, I like it here, I'm treated better than a servant anyways..." Ciel stared at you for a moment in disbelief. "(y/n)... y-you don't understand... I care about you. I care about you more than just a servant. I don't want you to leave me..." hearing this, your eyes watered with tears. All this time you had convinced yourself to get over your crush on the young lord but he really did share the same feelings. Looking over at Alois, you notice his face had sadden and was slowly turning to anger. "I-I don't know what to say..." your voice, breaking, as a large lump formed in your throat. "This is all to much" you say before slowly starting to back away. "I just need some time..." looking back at both the lords, you turned around and quickly went upstairs to your room.
    Reaching your room, you shut the door and flopped onto the neatly made bed. Burying your already tear stained face into a pillow, you started to cry more. By the time you had cried yourself dry, you were quite tired from this whole ordeal. Closing your eyes, you decided to take a nap. Waking up a few hours later, the time had reached mid noon. Still in confusion of the entire situation, you decided to stay in your room for the rest of the day.
     Watching the window, and thinking for what felt like years, you watched as the sun lowered in the sky and eventually set into dusk. Your trace of deep thought was suddenly broken by a soft knock coming from your door. Sitting up a bit, you watched the door as it slowly creaked opened, and the two lords head peaked inside. "(y/n)?" One of them softly called out. "Are you decent?" You sat up fully and tried to fix your hair. "I-I suppose." You answered. The door opened fully, revealing the two boys standing in the doorway. "We're sorry" Alois said. "Ciel and I talked... we shouldn't have put you in that position, it was quite rude of the both of us." Alois shot, Ciel a glare after saying this. "Yes, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you..." Ciel chimed in. "No, it's alright. As a servant, I shouldn't even be in this position, all of this is insane. Lord Phantomhive, you're all ready betrothed, and Lord Trancy, I'm sure you can find someone of much higher social ranking. It's not right for us to be together, either of you." Alois started walking to you, Ciel, seeing this, followed closely behind. "Fine then" Alois said. "You are just a servant." Ciel went to say something but Alois stopped him. "And as I servant I expect you to do your job. It's getting close to bed time, isn't it? Why don't you go get the young lord and I, our sleeping attire?"  Looking back at Alois in confusion, you weren't sure if he was being entirely serious. "Now." Alois said after a moment, prompting you to get up and leave the room. "What the hell are you doing?" Ciel asked after you left. "Don't worry. trust me, I have an idea."