Her Return...(FINAL CHAPTER)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey Ellie, did you want to play in the flowers again today?" she asked, as she knelt down to look at Ellie. Ellie thought about it and nodded, "Sure!" she replied. She turned back to me and smiled, "Make sure to come back safe daddy!" she said happily. I nodded and looked up at Marlene and thanked her. 

Marlene grew up to be an amazing girl, she's 9 now and I couldn't have been more happier for Barret. Marlene was the one that helped me the most with taking care of Ellie, when I told her about (Y/N) she was very sad..but she got back on her feet and helped out all of us in whatever way she could. She would make dinner for us almost every night, watch Ellie for me, and even buy the essentials we needed. I've also seen her fight monsters, and heck...she's just like Tifa with her punches and kicks. I waved goodbye to the two of them before walking outside where everyone else was waiting.

"Shit man, that took you fucking forever! Oh and happy birthday." Barret said.

"Yeah, happy birthday Cloud!" Tifa cheered.

"You sure you wanna come with us, you can stay home with Ellie if you want." Red asked.

"No..just because it's my birthday it doesn't mean that I can't go and help out people who need it." I said. Red nodded and we began walking to the town, I could feel their sympathetic eyes staring at me.

"WHAT?! I can feel your guys stares you know!" I said.

"W-well...um...we're just surprised that it's been five years since..."

"Y/N) died..." Red said, finishing Tifa's sentence. I sighed and looked down at her ring, Marlene turned it into a necklace for me and I wore it everyday..

"Yeah..five long years..."

-(In An Unknown Place)-

( (Y/N)'s POV)

"Hey..hey! (Y/N) wake the heck up!" I opened my eyes to see a little girl in front of me..one that looked very familiar..

"Ally!" I cried, as I stood up. I hugged her tightly surprised to see her...my niece.. "But you're...you're..dead.." I said, as I started to realize where I was. "Am I dead?" I asked.

"No...you've been asleep here for five years.." she said, and looked behind her. I looked where she was looking and was happy and surprised to see Zack and Aerith standing there with big smiles on their faces. "Y-you guys too?!" I asked, Aerith smiled and Ally ran over to her.

"So...what's wrong..do I have to do something?" I asked.

"(Y/N)...you killed Sephiroth and you protected everyone on the planet..I don't think you need to do anything else.." Aerith said. She looked down at Ally and all of a sudden a door appeared, Ally looked at me with a smile. She waved to me and she walked into the door, Aerith walked over to me and gave me a big hug. 

"I hope that you'll find happiness where ever you go.." Aerith whispered. She waved at me one last time before walking over to the door and going inside it.

"Do we have to go in there too?" I asked Zack.

"I have to..but not you."

"Why? I'm dead, aren't I supposed to?" Zack sighed, and walked over to me. 

"I want you to stay alive...Aerith and Ally want you too as well..and so does the planet." Then all of a sudden a door appeared...the same door to Aerith's house. A window began to also appear, I looked inside to see two little girls...both seemed to look very familiar.

"That's...Marlene, and...."

"Your daughter..." I turned to Zack, "My...daughter?" I asked, as I looked back at the little girl talking to Marlene. "She looks just like her daddy.." I said, as I felt tears of joy sweep over me. Zack patted my back and pointed at the door, "Well...looks like this is goodbye..again.." Zack said with a grin. I sighed and hugged him tightly, "You can't come with me?" I asked.