Her Return...(FINAL CHAPTER)

Mulai dari awal

"What do you mean?! You're coming home with us!" I said, feeling more and more numb. (Y/N) looked up at me, "I...I knew that I wasn't going to make it...every since Sephiroth said that I had his blood..I knew what I had to do..but it sadly costed my life. But at least everyone is safe again.." she said.

"No..no..no..you can't do this to me! You promised to stay by my side.." I said, as I felt tears falling from my eyes. (Y/N) looked up at me with wide eyes, "Wow...you look so weird when you cry..you look softer....not at all like a man who fights people.." she said with a laugh.

"You're not gonna die...I'm gonna make sure of it!" I cried.

"Cloud....promise me something..."

"No! I'm not, if it means not seeing you again then I won't!" (Y/N) sighed, as she clenched my hand tightly.

"Cloud...I can't help but feel like this was meant to be...I was meant to meet you...and have happiness in my life for once. I'm glad I met you..and I know that even if I die..my feelings for you will stay with me forever.." she said, as tears now started to fall from her eyes.

"Stop...you're making it sound like it's the end!" I cried.

"Cloud...please...promise me something.." I held her tighter as I said, "What? What do you want me to promise?" I asked reluctantly.

"Promise me..that you'll take care of Ellie....be the father that she can be proud of..." I sighed, and nodded. (Y/N) smiled and her body started to feel lighter as she did. I looked down and noticed that her legs were starting to turn to light..just like Zack did...

"No! NO!" I yelled, "Don't go (Y/N)! Please...don't go!" I cried. (Y/N) smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I love you...cuddly bear..." she said, as tears filled her eyes. Then as soon as her last teardrop fell to the ground her entire body disappeared...leaving only her ring behind..I picked it up and kissed it gently.

"I love you too...my darling..." I said, as I was completly consumed by sadness. The day I had feared had finally come..I had lost the one thing I loved most....

-(5 Years Later)-

I opened my eyes and noticed Ellie sitting on me, "Hey daddy! Happy birthday!" she said happily. I smiled and pulled her into a hug, "Thank you honey.." I said happily.

It's been five whole years since Sephiroth's death, and ever since then me and the gang have been through a whole lot. Yuffie went back to her town, Vincent decided to go and venture the world with Cait, and Cid decided to go home. Red asked if it was okay if he stayed with us and we gladly allowed him to stay.

When we finally returned to Midgard we told Elmyra what happened to Aerith, and she was sad at first..but she got back to her senses and allowed us to stay with her at her house. We also learned that Shinra was taken down and was now taken over by a better ruler which we were happy about. 

We ended up becoming friends with Reno, Tseng, and Rude after everything that had happened. Barret and Rude ended up bonding over fucking sunglasses which I found weirdly amusing.

"Hey daddy? Do you have to leave again?" Ellie asked me, as we were walking down the stairs.

"Yeah...but don't worry. I'll be back around late in the afternoon, me, Barret, Tifa, and Red just gotta go and help some people out and we'll be right back." I said. Ever since we heard about people trying to bring Sector 7 back to life, me and the gang have been trying to help them out with that when ever we could.

"But it's your birthday!" she cried.

"I know...but daddy has to try and help as many people as he can.." Ellie sighed and nodded. "Alright...have fun.." she said. Just as I was about to tell her something Marlene walked down the stairs with a bright smile on her face. She smiled at me and walked over to Ellie.