18+ Chapter 5 First time

Gulf was shaking with nerves. He was staying over at Mew's place and he was now just finished with his shower. He was drying his hair and trying to muster up some much-needed courage for what was to come. He swallowed hard just thinking about it. He scrubbed his hair even harder and tried to not think about it. He was still inside the Bathroom and he knew Mew was waiting for him in the bedroom. He really was stalling going out of the bathroom but he knew if he didn't go now Mew would get worried. He had been in there for too long already. As he put his towel in the hamper, he grabbed the door handle and opened it slowly. He was wearing one of Mew's loose shorts and one of his shirts too. They were just a little too big on him and his shoulder was peeking through as one side of his shirt was slipping of his shoulder. He walked into the bedroom and Mew was seated on the edge as he was doing something on his phone. Gulf swallowed hard and felt his knees tremble as he closed the bedroom door behind him. Mew looked up as he heard the door being closed. Gulf got even more nervous as Mew was watching him

Mew smiled and put his phone down before he patted the space next to him.

"come here."

Gulf breathed in and let his nerves run out when he breathed out. He walked over to Mew and sat down next to him.

***

There was a reason he had showered. They had been playing games on the tv and as usual their kisses would turn hotter and hotter with time between the games. Gulf was sitting on Mew's lap as Mew had his tongue devouring Gulfs mouth. Gulfs heart hammered against his chest as he wanted more. He had wanted more for a while now but he didn't know how to say it. He knew Mew would wait forever for him to be ready and that was a thing he sometimes didn't like about him. He wanted him to sometimes just take the control. Gulf just didn't know how he could address that he wanted more. Mew was always assertive towards everything but he didn't lead him now! Why wasn't he like he usually was. Leading him. Helping him. He had to really toughen up and speak his mind this time.

He had tried to tell him a few times but before he got the change Mew would pull away and stop the makeup session. Gulf would be gasping for breath on his lap like a fish out of the water and his courage would slip away immediately. This time he had prepared his speech. Yes, he had practiced. How would he ever be able to say it! The controller completely forgotten as Gulf was moaning into the kiss as Mew slipped his hands under his shirt and ran them over his back.

Gulf felt the tingles run through his body and he knew it was now or never.

"hmm... Mew." Gulf mumbled as he pulled away a little bit and looked into Mew's eyes. He could drown in them so beautiful they were. A blush was already creeping up his neck to his ears as he tried to remembered what he had wanted to say. Mew kept tracing his fingers over his sides and back as he looked at him and waited for Gulf to talk.

"you know... I-m. Uhh.. Well--" Gulf swallowed hard as his heart almost slammed out his chest.

"Iwantodoit" He said very quickly, hoping Mew had heard him because he was already beat red from saying it. He was darting his eyes over Mew's face to see if he had understood what he had said.

"you what?" Mew asked confusedly. He pulled Gulf closer to him and looked up more to see a deep blush adoring Gulfs cheek.

He had heard him. He just wanted him to say it again, he wanted to be sure and not get his hopes up. He had been waiting for this moment as he wanted Gulf to be completely sure about it. This was all new to him as he had never dated a man before and "that" would also be a bit different.

"Mew... Please. You heard me." Gulf mumbled as the blush deepened. He was weaving his fingers thru Mew's hair as he tried to seem less nervous.

Mew grinned and kissed his neck. He felt how tense Gulf was in his arms and he wanted nothing more than to reassure him. He wanted him to be comfortable with him. He wanted this first time to be a good memory for him. He wanted to give him the world.