Chapter 1 First look

Lazing around on the couch Gulf was bored AF. He was waiting for Mew to finally get home so they could go out and eat dinner. He had been watching a movie and was now scrolling through his phone. He looked at his watch and it was still an hour before Mew would get home. Signing he rolled over and looked at all the decoration hanging and standing in Mew's Living room. A lot of fan gifts littered the walls and were stored in the corner of the room. He smiled and looked at all the fan art of them two, Mew had framed them all and hung them up. One particular one caught his eye, the fist picture together. The first time they met and auditioned together and got the roles as the main couple. He looked so nervous in the picture next to a confident looking Mew. He still remembered the day like yesterday. The first look. The first butterflies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf was so nervous he was shaking and trying to get the wrinkles out of his shirt looking in the mirror in his bedroom. Today was the audition day for the series he wanted to play in. He had practiced how to act and how to appear confident. It was his first official audition for something so big. He had played in a few short movies and he knew his acting was good, but now that he had to audition for this kind of series. Especially a boys love one, he got pretty nervous.

Finally, he decided he looked decent enough to head out. He slipped his fingers through his hair one more time to flatten the stray hairs and walked out of the house grabbing his phone and wallet.

He was driven by his manager and they arrived with half an hour so spare. He was happy he still had some time to get his thoughts straight. His nerves where not really helping at all and he didn't know if this was going to fail miserably. He walked into the big hall and saw lots. And lots of young actors standing and sitting around the room. Just looking at all the faces he almost wanted to bold and just leave everything behind.

He had of course enough people around him to reassure him and accourage him so he didn't even have the time to run. He walked over to a table and sat on the chair and waited and chatted with his manager and friend. They had come to support him. They waited till it was his time to audition. Meanwhile Gulf looked around to look at all the people that where here to do audition. He watched a big group of girls who seemed to surround someone. He craned his neck to see who they were fangirling about so much. The door of the hall opened and in walked a handsome tall stranger. He did seem familiar though. Was he a known actor? He must be, he thought. He had a load of fangirls around him. He was mesmerized by the bright smile of the said man. He looked so kind how he greeted his fans and he couldn't keep his eyes off of him. What was he auditioning for? Gulf himself came to audition for Type, so maybe the man auditioned for Tharn? He hoped so.

That thought startled him. What. He didn't even know the man and he already wanted to act with him as a couple! He looked away ashamed of his own thoughts. He tried to keep himself distracted before he was called over to the audition room. The nerves really started to act up now and he tried to wipe he sweaty hand on his jeans. He walked over and knocked before entering the room.

"Good morning, my name is Gulf Kanawut and I'm here to audition for the role of Type." he greeted the director and the other members. He smiled friendly and walked into the middle of the room.

A deep sign left his lips when he left the room. It's done. Now he had to wait because they asked him to act out a few scenes with other actors, he got a script as the role of Type and needed to memorize a few lines to act out. That seemed optimistic when they already wanted him to act as Type. He smiled and walked over to his manager to tell them how it went. He sat down to look over the few lines before he was called over to the audition room again.