(M) Chapter 4 First I love you

They were inseparable. Every moment they got, they were together and the feelings grew every day. Once they finally confessed everything became better for these two.

Gulf wasn't sure when the moment came that the feeling's he had for Mew became feelings of love. He couldn't really name a moment that it clicked but if were events that led up to one moment and it had hit him hard. He wasn't sure how to process it. Those little moment with Mew that made his heart flutter and when Mew looked at him how he felt so precious in his gaze. He didn't know how it happened but at some point he felt as if Mew was the centerpiece in his world and how he imagined spending the rest of his life with him. That was love right?

The moment he had thought that, his heart had skipped a beat and his cheek flushed. How could he not love someone like that. Mew was caring, loving and always took care of him. He always knew right away what Gulf wanted and he would do anything to give him that. But he was also strong and stern when he needed to be. His temper could sometimes be a bit bad but Gulf always knew how to cheer him up and but that gorgeous smile back on his face. He loved how dedicated he was to his study and work. It made Gulf admire him even more and he knew for sure it was love as he watched the live videos they did together back. Gulf looked at Mew as of he was the sun. And with so much love it just couldn't get unnoticed. But now he was trying really hard not to scream it of every rooftop because they kept it a secret. And when was the right time to tell Mew? Did he love him too, the way he loved him?

Mew knew when he started to love Gulf. It had when they done a live together and just the way Gulf was laughing with him and joking around made his heart beat faster. The moment they were alone together and Gulf would silently crawl his way in his arms. When Mew was watching gulf all the time and Gulf would occasionally smile back at him had him almost confessing his love right at his feet. The moment of goodbye at night and the tender kissed they had made his heart burn, how he missed him every moment of the day when they weren't together. But he wanted to wait. He wanted to say it on the right time and he didn't know yet when that would be but he was sure it wouldn't take long anymore...

"ready for bed?" Mew asked him. Gulf was sleeping over at Mew's house and it was already past midnight that mew asked him this. They had been playing games for most of the evening with cuddle and make out session between games. Gulf was leaning against Mews chest as they sat in front of the couch. Mew had his arms wrapped around his waist and Gulf was handling the controller in his hands.

"hmm... I'm not tired yet." Gulf mumbled and kept on playing the game. He was totally focused on the screen and trying to defeat the enemy. Mew was watching him play and caressing that cute tummy of Gulf. He had his head on Gulf shoulder and without noticing pushed his face further in and scraped his prickly stubble against this neck. Gulf shivered and flinched from the sudden sensitive act.

"Mew don't do that. That hurts." Gulf pouted and focused back on the game.

"sorry, let me kiss it better." Mew smirked and kissed the skin of his neck softly where he had scratched him. He tightened his hand and when he didn't get a reaction from Gulf he sucked on the spot between his shoulder and neck. Gulf suddenly gasped and a soft moan escaped his lips. Gulf could feel Mew smirk against his neck and did it again. Gulf almost dropped the controller when he felt a jolt through his body all the way down and it made his heart beat faster. Mew kept on sucking and kissing his neck and shoulder while he kept caressing his sides and stomach. Gulf became putty in his arms and dropped the controller completely forgotten what he was doing. He could already feel the heat rush to his face and ears.

"Mew. What are you doing..."

"you said you weren't tired yet, let me get you tired then."

"Mew! I-I. Don't! I'm can't--." Gulf panicked, this was all too soon and he wasn't mentally prepared for this yet! He tried to get out of Mew's grip but he kept him seated against him.