Chapter 7-Reunions don't always end well

"Sometimes, life throws curve balls and changes the people you once knew." -Me as far as I know. Let me know if I'm wrong!! 

I got in the car after helping everyone pack the cars. I met a few other people. Carol, T-Dog, Axel & Oscar who were prisoners here before, and Judith, Rick's baby daughter.

They all seemed super nice but I still wasn't trusted very well, which is what I knew would happen, it doesn't bother me, I just have to earn my keep. Daryl is still pissed that I'm coming but I was ready to argue with him if he says anything and I won't back down. This is my best friend. My sister and the people that I love. Even Maggie's boyfriend, which I'm definitely going to tease her about when she gets back. He finally gave in and let me come. Not like he had a choice. 

"Doesn't mean I'm happy about it." I gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away feeling good about my new victory. Daryl looked like someone I knew but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. I shrugged it off as Michonne got in on my other side. I waved goodbye to my family and told them to keep Misha safe while I was gone they agreed and when we pulled out I see Kas throw a ball to Carl playing with the dog. I smiled as we started the drive. 

It wasn't that far from the prison but it wasn't close either, maybe about an hour or so.

Michonne fell asleep and Daryl just kept grumbling to himself the whole time. I knew I instantly annoyed him as soon as he met me and I loved it. We parked a little bit away and Michonne led us through the woods until we came to a hole in the wall. I found out that Michonne was in Woodbury trying to get Andrea and Sophia back but they caught her and she got out, obviously but she got shot by someone. She didn't say who. Rick went first followed by Michonne, Daryl, me and Oscar at the back. There were people walking around inside the town and we all followed Michonne

I heard Rick curse under his as a resident of Woodbury came into view. He pushed us into the closest building, which looked to be someones house. We snuck around the house being as quiet as we could when someone came inside. (Sorry I don't remember this episode :).) 

"Who's in here? Look, you know you're not supposed to be here." He walked into the room where we are when Rick grabbed him and Daryl put a gag on him while I zip tied him. We questioned him but he wouldn't budge. He didn't know where they were. 

We ran out of the house after Rick killed him and into another building. We heard talking and it sounded familiar, I just didn't know why. We lost Michonne, not knowing where she went, which slightly worried me but I kept going with the others. We waited until they finished talking;

"Any last words?" We heard whimpering. I peeked around the coner to see 2 people lined up. A guy and a girl. The girl seemed to have the guys shirt on and I knew why. It angered me. I nodded to Rick and he threw the smoke bomb. We shot blindly and ran up to the people. I grabbed the girl and pulled the sack off her head. There in my arms, was my sister, Maggie Greene.

She smiled at me and we ran forward. The whole group hid behind a building as we were getting shot at by the rest of Woodbury. 

"How bad are you?" I asked the guy, assumed to be Glenn. 

"Daryl, this was Merle. He did this." Glenn said, ignoring me. I tried to hide my shock when my best friends name was mentioned. Daryl looked shocked. That's who he looked like. He was Merle Dixon's brother. How did I not realize before? I mentally facepalmed before Rick snapped me out of my daze. 

"Let's keep moving." Rick said as we grabbed our weapons and continued running. We got to a wall with a flipped over bus. Me and Oscar helped everyone up and he went to help me.

"No. I'll cover you. Go!" He shook his head in dissaproval when I gave him a stern look. He sighed audibly but climbed the bus anyway. I shot a few people before I heard a scream behind me. Oscar got shot 3 times in the chest.