Chapter 3-Never Give up on Family

OMG I forgot about Misha, I'm so sorry aha, she's fine, she'll be in this chapter

"Family is family, no matter what, if you're biological, adopted, or not related at all. You're family." -Unknown

*3 months later

3 months on the run takes a toll on you. Andrea's better and a pretty good fighter, well, with a gun, not exactly hand-to-hand combat. She could also be really annoying sometimes but I don't hate her, she's okay. Michonne is still pretty closed off but I learned a little bit about her. She has a special bond with Sophia, I learned that she had a son named Andre and she lost him at the start of the outbreak. I only figured it out because I told her about Kas. I think that's why she feels the need to protect children because she doesn't want anyone else to go through the pain of losing a child like she did.

It's around 2 AM and I can't sleep as usual so I went to go take watch with Michonne. I quietly opened the door to my truck and got out, trying not to wake Soph. She's had a rough couple of nights. She's had troublesleeping because of something that happened last week.

*FLASHBACK*

I was taking watch on top of an old RV we found and heard the cracking sound of sticks, like someone was walking in the woods. I pointed my gun towards the sounds and whispered.

"I know you're there,  come out and don't try anything."

I thought it would just be one person walking through the woods or a walker but I didn't expect a group of 3 men to come out and I instantly felt myself getting grabbed from behind. One of the men was a young, well-built guy. was the one who grabbed me. He smiled sickly and said,

"I like them feisty." as he pushed me to the ground. I saw the other 2 men going towards the car where Sophia, Andrea and Misha are. Misha knows not to growl if people grab me or anyone she is loyal too, which, by this point is all of us. Michonne was walking the perimeter and hopefully she doesn't come back now. The men opened the door and grabbed  the 2 other girls. Both of them were thrashing around until the men that was holding me pulled me to my feet aggressivly and yelled,

"Stop moving or she dies!" and sure enough, seconds later I felt the cold metal of a barrel of his gun pressed to my temple. My breath hitched in my throat. He took my shirt off as I saw Soph and Andrea get pushed to the ground, I still had my sports bra on which is better then nothing. He kept pulling at my jeans and I kept trying to get out of his grip. I look out of the corner of my eye and see Sophia struggling against a guy trying to get her undressed. She's fighting back but not for long.

"SOPHIA, LET HER GO YOU ASSHOLE" The men just laughed and I looked at Andrea. The man was around 53 years old and he knocked her out and was now trying to undress her. I looked the other way and saw Michonne pointing a gun at the guy on Andrea. She shot him directly in the head and shot the guy that captured Sophia. She was about to shoot my capture but he lifted me up and put me in front of him with a gun to my head.

"Shoot and I shoot her." He said. The sick man snickered at Michonne as she put the gun down on the ground and put her hands up. At this point, I was in tears as the memories came flooding back to me. He pointed his gun on Michonne after taking it off me. I saw this as my chance, I kicked backwards as hard as I could and I knew I hit my target when I heard a groan.

"YOU BITCH" He yelled and tried to hit me with the gun but I ducked and grabbed his arm. He got out of my grip and hit me. I fell to the ground with a terrible headache but I wasn't giving up yet. I got up when he wasn't looking and kicked his legs out from under him. I grabbed his gun after twisting his arm and shot him in the leg, then the head.

I ran over to Sophia and comforted her while she cried. Michonne put Andrea back in the car. No one got hurt but if Michonne didn't get there when she did, I don't know what would've happened to us and I don't even want to.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was walking up the the top of the car when I heard sniffling, I went to where Michonne was and saw her crying into her hands silently. As soon as she saw me she wiped her tears and acted like nothing happened. She never shows her emotions so I wasn't too sure what to do. I walked up and put my arm around her. 

She put her head on my shoulder. 

"It hurts Tay. I miss him so much,, my baby's gone." She started crying again. I've never seen her cry before and it felt kind of weird.

I told her about Kassy and she smiled sympathetically. "I know how you feel, sometimes you can't keep your emotions inside. I learned that the hard way" I explained to her. I walked back over the car and fell asleep pretty easy because of the conversation. I finally had someone to talk to who I can relate too. Misha came up and laid in between me and Sophia to comfort her.

*The next morning

I woke up to the car moving and for once, I was the last one up. I looked around for a bit before asking where we were going. The sun was extremely bright so it was probably around 11 or so. I grabbed sunglasses I found awhile back and put them on.. I found out we're going to just drive in one direction and see where it takes us.

It's been about 2 hours of driving and we stopped at a small corner store in the middle of nowhere and banged on the door, waited and nothing came to the door. We went inside and grabbed what ever was on the shelf which wasn't much. We got a few candy bars, some toothpaste and some tampons. I grabbed everything and threw the tampons at Andrea. She laughed and shook her head. I put them in her bag and we were on our way again. 

We've been driving for I don't even know how long and we started going through a place that looked familiar. It was a highway with cars and it looked ransacked. I heard a small gasp beside me and when I turned around Sophia was in tears and Andrea was confused. This is where Sophia went missing...

THANKS FOR READING. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW

<3