chapter 48

Due to stressful night taesha had headache so she took one day leave...After taking medicine and having proper rest she felt some energy instead of eating something she preferred to recheck that tiny box because she was super excited to get to know about jk thoughts...

While rechecking box she found a letter actually an apology and confession letter

An apology and confession letter :-

I am so sorry taesha for everything which I had done with you I really don't know how to ask for an apology because in my intire life I didn't ask for an apology but when your heart is busting by unlimited and unspken pain then there is need to confess your sin and ask for an apology from those person which is somehow got hurt by you to be very honest I really don't have any guits to face you that's the reason why I am writing this letter i m very ashamed I m so sorry I really mean it...I know this single word is nothing in front of your pain in which you went through just because of me...let me tell you everything from start...I meet jiminia in a bar where she was working as dancer although I don't know her name at that time but I was feeling pity on her because her boyfriend was so mean with her he was habitual of alcohol whenever he was coming to visit jiminia he snatched away her whole money...one day while snatching money they both ended up fighting he was literally hitting her I was passing there suddenly jiminia voice grabbed my attention I went near to them when I saw him hitting her I also hitted him at the same time police arrived there to catch him that was the time when we(jk andjiminia) became friends as a friend I was taking care of her but she took that wrong actually she started liking me after two months friendship she proposed me which I rejected by saying that i don't have any special feeling for her you know love kind of feeling...despite accepting truth she tried to attempt suicide which made me scared that's why I accepted her love although I wasn't in love with her I was just pretending to be in love with her we started dating as a couple we were spending nights together...we became very close she was happy because of love and I was doing everything because there was no one special in my life...i stopped her for  working at the club because i was bearing her whole Spences we both were busy in our life then suddenly dad asked me to get marry with you I told him that i am already seeing someone else but he rejected by saying if I will not follow his order he will disown  me he will cut off me from his life and property as well I narrated whole storey in front of jiminia she got mad after leaving her home I called you for cancel marriage without realizing your situation as a son I couldn't cancelled marriage but expecting you to cancel it...how stupid I used to be...I was angry at you and disappointed at the same time finally our marriage happened I  was pretending to be happy although i wasn't....then suddenly you appeared while holding your dad's hand I almost choked it seemed time stopped for me...I wasn't expecting that my dad had selected drop dead beauty for me I was lost in your beauty I wasn't believing on my fortune that how much God is kind on me...yes i fell in love with you at the first glance ...at that time i was very happy but that my happiness was very limited suddenly reality hitted me jiminia's crying face popped into my mind I thought I can't be that cruel and selfish just because of finding my love i can't afford to break someone's heart actually it was agonist of my man ego as man it was not easy for me to stepped back it wasn't easy for me to leave jiminia  without her fault i thought it might be my confusion rather than love... might be  i just attracted towords you just because of your beauty nothing else there were many daubts running into my mind so for clearing them I decided to being harsh with you I thought you would be already mentally prepared for this as I told you in advance that there is someone in my life I thought after torturing you it will be easy for me to apart you but i was wrong despite splitting I was becoming your habitual your presence was everything for me your absence was killing  me whenever you were visiting your dad my eyes were searching you all around  whenever you were busy in your works i used to stare at you without blinking my eyes your powerful personality and soft nature was appealing me to fall for you more...after torturing you i always become restless after passing hot words to you I always cursing my self...finally I collected some courage to confess my feelings before confessing it in front of you I went to talk with jiminia but as usually she rudely behaved even without caring her I decided to accept you with my warm heart...but then something unusual happened...that made things even more worse have you remembered that car's accident which happens by you in which  young man lost his life and you run from there...because you were panic and scared you were literally shivering while confessing in front of me I promised you nothing will happen with you and I rush to words an accident place i found jiminia there before me actually that accident was pre-planned yes jiminia had planned it she made plan to drage you in that accident yes she failed your car's break actually she wanted to kill you but failed then decided to blamed you... and that poor young boy lost his life in that accident...she showed me proof(cctv footage of accident )which was good enough  to drage you in prison...I requested her to handover that proof to me firstly she rejected then after few minutes she agreed but after accepting her one condition that was  cutting you from my life forever. ...for me your life was more important than being with you so I  choose your safety and your freedom how i would let you suffer like that that's why I became more harsh and cruel with you after failing in love with you I hadn't sex with jiminia but once again she imposed herself on me by threatening me...I wanted to divorce you directly but in dad and hope's presence it wasn't easy for me   I thought torturing you and making you hate me  will be easier way of separation so day by day my behaviour was becoming more harsh and rude with you this all was chopping my heart and soul I was very lonely no one was there beside of me to whom I would share my pain for saving you I was going through hell...but at the same time you were becoming more closer with hope...I know my rude behaviour forced you to words him but this all was hurting my pride my ego my dignity because at time you were still my wife my love it seemed  like someone was abusing me...someone was making me naked in publicly ...it was burning my heart...
I lost my mind when I saw you in my brother hope's embrace it was limit of my tolerance I spit my all anger and frustration on you and ended up raping you i was guilty and ashmed on my cruel act that's why I left home in early morning without facing you ....on the next day hope's ex girlfriend  display your and hope's pictures which made easier my work...I know it was coward act but i had to attempt that i had to proved you character less in front of my dad  depite suporting you I humiliated I used hot words for you which caused our separation finally we ended up divorce couple thankfully hope's at that time hope  was beside of you for   taking care ... after divorce convinced dad for my and jiminia marriage he accepted it I had completed jiminia condition in which response she handover me that footage which made you secure from prison

Continue.....