chapter 22

After one week:-
Jk again came back and insisted old lady to bring his son back to meet him...he offered large amount of money in return
Old did as he asked...jk was playing with baby when suddenly baby started crying because it was his food(milk)timing ...jk tried his best to calm him but it was useless in front of baby because at that time he needed his mother...only his mother could make him calm...he was  continually crying...which made taesha restless because she was clearly listing her son crying voice...she waited more than 20 minutes but taekook was crying nonstop...now he was literally screaming...his crying voice was Chopping his mother heart into many pieces...without wasting any second she entered in old lady home...which was attached with her house...

Taesha:- was knocking door before entering which helped jk to hide himself in store room which was filled with darkness

Taesha:- was knocking door before entering which helped jk to hide himself in store room which was filled with darkness...taesha couldn't see him due to deep darkness but he could..

Taesha:-I m so sorry for disturbing you but it was very difficult for me to stay at home after listening his crying voice...she said while holding baby in her embarace...
Jk:-he was seeing him after probably 17 months...she became more gorgeous after giving birth to my baby....he mumbled...her beauty was flattering jk's heart...he was feeling something else which he never experienced before.... now he was watching her as his kid mother...that's why it was driving him in nuts...
On the other hand
Taesha:-was calming baby...shehhh it's ok my Prince now mommy is here be relex...but he was still crying...so taesha decided to feed him
She sat and pulled up her shirt to breastfeeding him...little one suc*ing her b***s like there will be no tomorrow because he was hungry and sleepy at the same time...taesha was passing smile to him...while caressing his hair and kissing on his little Palm...little one was tightly holding his mommy finger in his tiny hand

little one was tightly holding his mommy finger in his tiny hand

Jk:-was mesmerizing by strong bounding of taesha and taekook...he was looking at them without blinking his eyes...at that time he desperately wanted to get back them in his life...but it was impossible because now she is his sister in law when she was part of his life he didn't care about her....he was thinking that if GOD will give him a chance or send him back in  the past he would  definitely change his past and deeply fall for her but these kind of thoughts were useless in front of reality at that when he slightly imagined taesha with hope...he got mad...and without thinking anything went near to taesha...who was still busy in breastfeeding to his son...

who was still busy in breastfeeding to his son

Jk:-directly stood up in front of her...which made taesha shocked
Taesa:-she wasn't not believing on her eyes that jk is standing in front of her...she instantly covered up her son with the help of her  both hands...she was scared as hell that's why she didn't even realized that her hands are not enough to fully covering up her son from monester...her eyes became wider and her body was literally shivering due to fear...

Taesha:-don't you dare to come near to my son...she said after collecting some courage