News

*********
Hey readers in the house, I have decided to not give on writing a third POV for this part.
     Never give up on anything until you get it right.
    Enjoy 🥰.

********

The sound of staggering footsteps approaching where Cinthia had been tied up to a pole, jolted her out of the unnecessary slumber she had just fallen into.

        Lifting up her head slowly with her face hiding behind her fallen hair gave her time to access who was going to torture her next since she had been so stubborn to eat or drink whatever it is they kept trying to feed her.

    She couldn't afford to lose control of the little grip she had on herself as she met the reddened eyes of one of her kidnappers.

      "You must be something special, darling your people really care about you, you are one lucky girl", slurred the drunk man as he used his hands to demonstrate his words before collapsing on the ground trying to sit down.

      "Please let me go",said Cinthia in a hoarse voice which sounded no where near her normal voice.

      "Why should I ",asked the drunk man as he raised the alcohol bottle which she never knew he had with him, to his mouth gulping it down his throat loudly.

      "I would never tell anyone about you , please I'm begging you to let me go, my family would be so worried about me and my mum she is really fragile", said Cinthia reprimanding herself for sounding so weak but what could she do, the fear of her being raped or worst abused gripped her soul as she tried to manuever her way around the drunk man.

          "Oh my darling, you want to fool my man, you deserve punishment", said the leader of the kidnappers, aka the same man John had borrowed money from while trying to save his business 4 years ago after the court case with Harry.

         "I don't see why your father still keeps you around, you are a big disgrace to womanhood, do you realize how much your father's business suffered after you had lied about a guy raping you", said the leader of the kidnappers as he held her jaw roughly.

"It wasn't a lie, it wasn't", screamed Cinthia as she felt the hot tears gathering in her eyes.

"Oh jeez, you are ready to cry, I feel like your parents are so stupid and very irresponsible that they couldn't keep a girl like you on a tight leash, girls are meant to be hidden from the world because too much exposure disorients them, you claim to have been raped by your boyfriend how hilarious", said the leader of the kidnappers whose name was Dan.

    The unshed tears in her eyes tried to betray her as she shut her eyes hoping she could do the same to her ears as she couldn't help but to keep listening to Dan's rain of abuse on her.

"Did you know that I had your dad promised to repay me back all my money or else I would have your little sister, she's such a young girl, very juicy if I must admit but no he tricked me into believing he would fulfill the end of the deal", said Dan as he grew so impatient as he pulled Cinthia's hair.

"He did all that just to protect you but what did you do, got him humiliated in public claiming your boyfriend raped you then you almost killed him and you even got into a case with him which lasted for a month, you eventually got an abortion and started using drugs and everything was on the news including the fourteen times the reporters had caught you at the hospital for attempted suicide, do you remember all this or should I keep going reminding you of how much of a disgrace you are, who would be stupid to want to marry you", said Dan pulling her dress as he tore it revealing her upper breasts.

    The cold air that hits her immediately made her remember the very incident that turned her world upside down, Harry raping her.

The tears betrayed her so much that she couldn't help the sob that escaped her mouth as she suddenly felt naked despite not being yet as Dan's eyes raked her naked chest.