Things starting to fall apart

"You just have to make everything about you", said Pricilia throwing a newspaper on the bed before me.
       "Well", I questioned staring at the front page which shown Adrian carrying me in a bridal style in the hospital.
        Who reads this
  "Are you seriously going to behave innocent, you are far from innocent after all, I know you and I know to what extent you are going to go for things that are not yours, Adrian is never going to be yours,so stop dreaming  ", said Pricilia.
         "If you know me so well, you must also have known that I'm not so interested in Adrian as you are so very much obsessed with him",I replied standing up to use the bathroom.
       "I don't care what you say, just stay away from Adrian,no man deserves you as a wife so stop the acting,you will never be his wife no matter how hard you try because I will never let you have him", said Pricilia then she walked out of the room.
        That wasn't so suprising, my sister and I just had our lovely conversation of the week.
              Straightening my dress and my hair in a messy bun, I decided to see my dad regarding my credit card, although it's not too urgent but I don't want to forget about asking him,the very question burning in my mind, why Adrian?
       "Dad, I'm trying my best..."
    "This is not a matter of your best ,Tyler we have already lost so much already I can't think of morgaging the house, it's your mom's storage of memories,I can't do that, that's why we need the loan", said my dad
      Loan, morgaging of house, what's going on.
   Standing behind the door to my dad's room showed how rude I was prying on private matters but my curiosity killed the cat as I stood there listening,scratch that okay eavesdropping on private business matter which I wasn't supposed to even learn of.
     How could they keep this from us,my dad is going bankrupt soon, due to some investors leaving so my dad took a loan and now he's trying to pay it back but he has little left to use to take care of it.
     So that's why I had no money in my credit card, it's because we are going bankrupt.
   I never knew how I got into the bath tub as I found myself crying wondering of ways I could assist my father.
           What should I do
  Raymond's POV.
       Learning of James's state of health made me excited as the idea of my plans being successful passed through my mind.
      I knew Richard was a smart kid,he manage to do what I couldn't think of , the bad kid informed the press of his dad's state of health and that really surprised me.
        Oh honestly, I'm really not a bad guy , James made me one. I could vividly remember that very moment I watched my sister Fia jumped off the roof top of my uncle's house. Little did James know that my sister committed sucide because of him.
      Have you ever wondered what is the most important thing in the world? For me it was my sister ,the only family member I have left besides  my love-blinded uncle who never sees that the way his wife treated us was wrong,she made our lives hell but to Mr James Anderson it was money,wealth and his damn reputation and he taught me that , he used his money to shut our mouths after he had raped his PA my sister Fia and I couldn't do anything because I was just a twenty-five year old boy who wasn't even worthy to be called a man ,his lover left him for a billionaire,his very own twin sister was raped by her boss and he couldn't even do anything about it because he was just too poor to even afford his own lawyer.
         "What a mess", I screamed throwing everything my hands could reach around.
      The plan was simple, get James hard-earned property and put an end to his glamorous life. But no, each time I try to get what I want, things always fall apart.
            I even tried to get my daughter engaged to Adrian so she could trick him into signing the property transfer documents but no she ended up falling in love with Richard the non -Anderson  and then she had an accident which I don't even know who is responsible due to Joe's history and now my bloody plans to ruin James  are falling apart.
         No I can't allow it, I definitely can't.
     Richard's POV
      After the stressful incident with my dad and everything that's been going on around, I feel so depressed and I just don't know what to do.
         "How far are you with your medication", asked my therapist a dark skinned man with a funny English accent.
     Perhaps I should remind you.
     Sitting in front of my therapist ,I found myself staring at him but I was so lost in thought.
     I was scared of everyone knowing I was there at the accident scene that night six years ago and I stood there watching my very own brother's car  burn while he was stuck in it with the only woman I have ever loved. What will mom think of me, I feel like a mess.
        I started this therapy session after I couldn't live with the guilt of almost killing my brother and Ava , I couldn't stand the sadness in the house,mom never stopped crying every time someone mentions Adrian's name and Adrianna got depressed and this was all my fault if I had just done something maybe things could have been different, maybe.
       And despite taking the drugs, I still feel so empty and I kept hallucinating about Ava who I couldn't stop seeing every minute and the guilt was slowly eating me. I keep seeing her in tears and there was blood all over her body and her face was burnt badly and she kept asking me to save her,why didn't I save her and that she loved me.
      I was slowly losing my mind with each breathe I take and here I am hoping for a relief by having a therapy session.
          "Richard,are you listening", I heard the therapist asked.
        But the sight in front of me took away my breathe as I felt my blood run cold as my eyes deceived me like usual, before me was Ava dressed in a flimsy black dress , the one she had worn before the accident.
           I couldn't believe my eyes as I shut my eyes immediately reminding myself that Ava was dead and I slowly repeated this sentence trying to convince myself as tears roll down my face.
         I was tired of everything,I can't bear to accept that she was gone and she was never coming back.
      I love you Richard,why can't you love me.
    Her voice laced with sadness filled my heart as I looked up to see that she was gone again.
         "Mr Anderson,are you alright", asked the therapist who sat there unaware of the fact that I had just seen Ava in this same room we were both in.
        "Sorry I need to go", I replied standing up from my seat and hurriedly walked towards the door.
      Locking myself inside my car , I didn't know how long I had held back the tears that were flowing freely as I buried my head against the wheel sobbing.
     "No no ", I whimpered in between my tears as I sobbed.
       Back at the therapist's office.
           "I'm afraid it won't be long before he finds out he isn't hallucinating", said the therapist as he watched Ava sit down.
     "Oh cut it off , it's good to see him suffer for all his crimes, doctor keep doing your job and I will keep adding zeros behind the digits in your account", said Ava smiling.
          "Isn't this enough it's been six years now, don't you feel sad about him getting hurt ,he really thinks he is going crazy", said the therapist.
       "Oh no and now if you will excuse me, I've got a business to attend to and Axe",Ava called.
       "Yeah ", said the therapist.
   "Thanks", said Ava smiling
         You aren't getting off easily, Richard,I will make you pay for everything, Ava thought.
      Joe's POV
   "Ambrose's back ", said a deep voice of a man on the other end of the phone.
     "Let me know is whereabout,every little thing he does", I said as I ran my hand through my hair.
    "Okay, Abraham is persistent, he has his eyes on Treasure", said the man
     Oh God,what should I do
  "Joe,Joe are you listening", asked the man.
        "Yes I am , give Abraham a good distraction for now", I said frowning.
     "I'm not sure how long you can keep Treasure in hiding, Abraham won't rest until he gets his hands on her", said the man.
       "If I could hide her from the world for twenty two years now I'm sure I can still hide my daughter once again,if that means keeping her alive", I replied.
      "I understand", said the man
  "Make sure no one finds out about my daughter,find the old man something to keep him busy", I said
    "I'm sure Ambrose's return will shake the business world once again perhaps it is finally time for Abraham to write his will", said the man.
         "Whichever will he writes ,he should keep my daughter's name off of it",I said angrily.
      "I will do my best ", said the man then Joe disconnected the call.
      Cinthia, you can't be found,my baby no one must know you are Steven Raphael's daughter,our daughter Treasure.