Prologue: The Sealing

Today is the day where Kushina Uzumaki the Hokage's wife will give birth to 3 beautiful children..... Also the day when the Kyubi will be controlled and released, who will cause a havoc to the leaf village.

Now..... Minato, The 4th Hokage is fighting with the masked man who introduced himself as Madara Uchiha. Who also took their baby boy with a beautiful blonde color hair and whiskers in both cheek.

Meanwhile, The kyubi who was forcefully got taken is now causing destruction. The 4th Hokage after fighting with "Madara Uchiha" went to stop the Kyubi, Also where Kushina went out with the other 1 baby boy and 1 baby girl. The Hokage knows that the only way to stop the Kyubi is sealed it with a new Jailer. he got no choice so he chose to sealed the Kyubi to his own children using "Kami Shinigami's Death Seal" in exchange for life.

Present:

"MINATO, DON'T DO IT!!!!" Kushina said as a attempt to stop Minato. He look at his wife as a tear slip off his face. "I'm sorry Kushina but i need to do this" he said as he turned to the children and began to do the sealing when he feels a weight on his shoulder. He look to his should to find the hand of the 3rd Hokage. "Minato, let me do it" He said. Minato want to refuse but. "You're still young and you have your wife and 3 children to look at. I also want to join my wife now". The 3rd Hokage said. Minato look at his eyes, bad choice because his eyes is begging and telling him to don't refuse. He give in and let the 3rd do the sealing.

"KAMI SHINIGAMI'S DEATH SEAL" he chant as two figure stood before him. The God of Life, Kami and the God of Death, Shinigami. "What is it Mortals that you called us?" asked by the God of Death. "The God of Life, Kami and the God of Death, Shinigami, We wish to seal the Kyubi to these children" Hiruzen said. Kami and Shinigami looked at the 3 child, Menma and Naruka. When they turned they attention to the last child, they suddenly got a images enter they mind, Naruto was beaming in light but only they can see. The two nodded and did their job.

Due to the images that flash before their eyes, they sealed the whole Kyubi into Naruto... Soul and chakra. They also added a few more people from some dimension. They turned to look at Hiruzen and said. "You will be sealed in one of them, if that is okay with you then its finish" they said and Hiruzen nodded. "Can i please leave one massage to them?" Hiruzen asked. the two nodded and waited. Hiruzen turned to look at the couple. "Minato, promise to treat them all the same" he said as he slowly faded. Minato nodded and Hiruzen also nodded in acknowledgement and he dissapeared.

The couple carried their two child forgetting Naruto and went to the hospital for checked up. Naruto cried knowing he was forgotten but the couple didn't turn their backs to fetch their other child. The two figure which is Kami and Shinigami frown in disappointment. "The promise that just made not even in a minute was already broken" The Shinigami said to his partner. Kami looked at him and spoke. "Its supposed to happen but i didn't expect it to be this early" She said. They decided to accompany the little child till someone with a good heart picks and take care of him.

Later on Kami approach Naruto. "Hi! little Naruto, I'm Akari also known as Kami. I would be your Auntie from above" she said as she nudge her partner to introduce himself. "Hi Naruto, I'm Ayato also known as Shinigami. I will be your uncle from above. Don't worry we will visit you on your birthdays" he said. Naruto smiles as they felt two chakra getting closer. "I cant believe Sensei will leave his child here!" spoke an angry voice from an ANBU "INU". "They are part Uzumaki, they shouldn't ever neglect anyone from their family!" another angry voice spke from an ANBU "WEASEL". Akari and Ayato smiled as Naruto now got carried and now will be in another family who will take care of him. "This is where your adventure will began, Chosen One...." They said as they dissapear.