𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

    "Come over here, dear, it's time to start
training!" He yelled up to her.

    The girl timidly stood from the ground
and approached her father. With him,
he had a bag, which appeared to be moving
and was making small squeaking noises. This
confused her; had he brought her animals for
some reason? Were they new pets, or rodents
that he simply had to let out?

    Her questions were answered when her
father then put his hand in the bag, digging
around for a moment, and pulling out a
small mouse by its tail.

    "Use your quirk, and kill this thing."

    "What...?"

    "You heard me," he said coldly, "You need
to be able to kill with your quirk."

    "But... But Daddy, it's just a-"

    "Now! This will help you get stronger, and
you will do it as many times as you have to
so you can defend yourself."

    Tears started to stream down her face and she
sniffled, holding out a fist, and watching tearfully
as the poor creature right in front of her had the
life sucked out of it at her hands. The demise of
this innocent creature was at a five-year-old's
fault, and it wouldn't be the last of them.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

    𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 the majority of the Vanguard Action Squad returned home, [Y/N]'s immediate desire was to hide away in her room, sleeping, if she could, just to escape all of the events she witnessed that day, and hiding away from all the people she regretfully let stay in her life. However, that didn't seem like an option for her.

    [D/N] watched the TV screen with her, prideful about the attention they were receiving from the media. He wasn't the only one who liked this attention as well; Shigaraki seemed pretty pleased that they were talked about on news channels across Japan, and possibly further.

    "Sure, definitely follows Stain's philosophy alright... They're no better than all those flashy heroes that just like to show off. So stupid." She thought, her eyes boring into the screen. Her eyes averted to Shigaraki when he spoke.

    "I'm so grateful for the media for all the free publicity lately." He said with a quiet, sinister laugh.

    Everyone's attention turned to Katsuki Bakugou now, who was strapped down horizontally to the wall, facing them a few feet away. He looked pissed off, and slightly scared, which [Y/N] didn't blame him at all for.

    Shigaraki continued, "Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugou?"

    Crimson eyes simply stared back at the pale man with an expression of mixed emotions, no words coming out, leaving an eerie silence in the room.

    [Y/N] couldn't help but feel empathetic for the blond kid. Sure, from what she's seen from him so far, she didn't like him at all; he was cocky, over-confident, ill-tempered, and seemed impulsive. But despite all of that, she still had somewhat of an understanding of what he was going through.

    "Being forced to become a villain because of your quirk... Sounds awfully fucking familiar to me."

        A passive-aggressive look was given directly to [D/N] as she thought, wondering how in the hell it was fair to force teenagers to join an elite team of villains without taking their opinion into consideration.