𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

[F/N] = Full Name
[Y/N] = Your Name
[D/N] = Dad's Name
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[F/A] = Favorite Animal
[H/C] = Hair Color
[E/C] = Eye Color
[S/C] = Skin Color
[Y/H] = Your Height
[H/L] = Hair Length
[F/D] = Favorite Drink
[F/F] = Favorite Flavor

𝕋𝕙𝕖 screams of clear agony were apparent throughout the chilly, but tense building. Despite the coolness of the night, sweat was dripping off of her red face, and her palms were damp with the same clear substance. Her screams were raspy, yet still loud. The two were lucky, frankly, that the building was so secluded.

Her body grew weaker and weaker when her screams started to die down.

"I can't... I can't push any longer..." Her dark, teary eyes wandered over to her significant other of a few short years.

"Yes, you can, keep going! Don't give up on me now. I don't need any damn doctors to help deliver my own child!" He said stubbornly.

"Now," He looked at her, guilt-riddled eyes, and all, "Keep going, it's almost out!"

Screams even louder than the prior erupted in the building after a few moments of mostly silence. The noise cut straight through the dense atmosphere between the two teenagers. The noise went up gradually, and finally started to die down when cries of a different person first appeared. There was finally the sound of cutting, a loud sigh of relief, and heavy pants along with the high-pitched cries.

"Seijun, it's a girl...! We have a daughter!" A small smile appeared on the boy's face before he looked at the pale girl.

"Seijun...?"

"Please... Take care... Of her..."

The pants that were once desperate for air died down, and he could only watch in horror as the light faded in the eyes belonging to the love of his life.

"No no no, Seijun, you can't be...!"

Holding the baby in his right arm, he got closer to the limp body of his lover and felt her neck for a pulse, or something... Anything... But, there was nothing. And there was nothing for him to do about it.

Slowly, he stood up and held his daughter with shaky arms, looking down at the crying mess of a child. Although it was hard to see her features clearly, he could tell she had quite a few of his features, including his hair color, and his nose. But, it also seemed she had her mother's beautifully-colored, soft skin. And as much as it hurt him to look at her, he knew what he had to do.

He stripped himself of his dark shirt cautiously, holding the baby with one hand when he had to. Kneeling down, he wrapped her up in the cloth. It wasn't much, but it would have to do until he got her real clothes and blankets.

That'd be a pain to get past the cashier.

Looking down at the child as her screams died down, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I promised her... So you're stuck with me now, dear..."