Episode 12 - Do you....?

Start from the beginning

"hey"

"hai"

"when did you leave?".

"I am sorry I had to rush...It was already late.i couldn't even tell you before leaving!"

"Its ok...but You didn't get to eat the cake!Where did you go all of a sudden?I was searching for you like everywhere!"

"I went to look out for washroom".

"yeah...everyone was there except you....two!"

"who?"

"Taehyung...by chance...were  you guys together?".

Irene is confused.She thinks what to reply her.she couldn't tell her right away.

"You there Irene?".

"yes I am!".

"What happened?I am sorry if you don't like me asking this,but from what I have noticed,Taehyung was following you like a puppy!That romantic song...!since when did he become so bold!"

"I know right...He was such a quiet shy boy!".

"What can you expect when he has a company like kyungsoon?Do you think Taehyung will become a playboy like him!"

"I don't think so and I definitely don't hope so!"

"I wanted to ask you,why were you hiding from taehyung?Do you....!"

"I know where this is going but no...winning my heart is not that easy wendy!"

*****

'sitting next to him huh?how can I when that kyungsoon never leaves his side.He didnt even greet me properly in these 2 months and now All of a sudden he wants to sit next to me?No thanks'.Irene had so much going on in her mind while walking through the corridor of her college.

'please be absent ' she prays in her mind while entering the class.but to her bad luck,he was there in his seat laying his head on the desk.Seat next to him was empty.He hadnt seen her coming. Irene immediately looks out for some other seat and luckily at the same time,Wendy waves and signals her to come and sit next to her where the seat was empty.

Irene immediately goes to sit there but before she could reach ,someone else captures the seat.She looks up,It was Kyungsoon.

"There is an empty seat there" He points towards the seat next to taehyung which shocks Irene."Go and sit there,that guy has been waiting for you!".

Without having any other choice,she goes and sits near Taehyung. The sound make a taehyung get up.He looks at her and smiles.Before he could open his mouth ,lecturer enters. All get up and greet him.

The lecturer starts the class,Taehyung does everything to attract her attention, but she was determined not to give him any.He stops everything and just stares at her till the class ends.His stares were making Irene uncomfortable, but she tried hard not to give him any reaction.the class ends,Lecturer leaves.

Irene puts her books in her bag,looks at Taehyung with her arms crossed.

"You know you look so pretty today" .He says while making 👌 sign.

Irene looks at him with no reaction and finally speaks up.

"You are flirting with me?Are you flirting with me taehyung?really?Why?"

Taehyung was startled  by her sudden question.

"uhm...I...that!".

"look Taehyung,I have been experiencing this since forever.I really really hate attention, especially from boys."

He doesn't say anything.she continues.

"I have had many flirt with me.But you!You would be the last person in the  world that I expect flirt with me.So i am telling you...Stop it!"

Taehyung is shookt.

"So if you are doing it for fun...then...then just forget it".

Irene leaves the class without even looking back.

Taehyung is quiet for sometime but then goes out and drags Irene to all the way to couple 's place.

"Leave my hand!".

He doesn't leave.Instead he takes it near his mouth and kisses it,shocking Irene.And what he says next shocks her even more.

"I like you Bae Joohyun!".

*********

Hey guys,I don't even know what I wrote so please bear with me 😂.if you people like it please give stars.your support is what encourage me to write.Thank you and love you lots!