chapter 1: the true power.

MISSOURI'S POV

Where the hell am i?... WHAT THE FUCK!? I'M A HUMAN!? no time i have to find a naval base wait? my third turret is repaired? alright i will go and find a base.

*BOOM*

Missouri: what the? an explosion?, it came from the east if there is an explosion there will be an attack on a base!, i must go there.

i headed to the east and readied my modernized weapons, then i got a transmission.

???: hello? can anyone hear me this is *static* from azur lane the sakura empire's first aircraft carrier division akagi and kaga has attacked our base request immediate support.

Missouri: this is the USS Missouri from the united states navy BB-63 where is your location, over.

???: *static* alright this is our location *static* waiting for assitants.

She gave the coordinates.

Missouri: copy, location retrieved sailing towards you now.

???: thank you.

the transmission ended the one that send it sounded like a female, nevermind i need to help them.

Missouri: the mighty MO sails again, not like iowa that her B turret got blown up. :P

*TIME SKIP*

Missouri: what in the world is that f*cking thing, ok time to crash their party, and kill that giant fox.

BOOM

My A and B turret started to fire at the fox all the shot landed at its mark.

Cleveland pov

We saw a giant ship fired at kaga the six shells hit the target.

Cleveland: woah... What is that ship?

Javelin: i don't know.

???: *speaker* attention this is the USS Missouri to the two unknown attacking the base, retreat immediatly and you will not be harmed.

Cleveland: A MALE?!

Kaga: tch... I'll show him what the sakura empire can do!

Kaga launched her planes at the ship.

BBBRRRRRTTTTTT

The ships AA just fired and every single plane got shot down

Kaga: what the?! Grrrr attack him!

Kaga's fox lauched blue projectile's at the ship.

Cleveland: oh no...

Wales: if he is gone we need to defend this base.

(imagine missiouri dodge all the shots and the regent became kaga's fox)

Cleveland: wow!

Enterprise: that ship is powerfull...

The ship kept on firing with every weapon.

Kaga: AAAAHHHHH!!

akagi: KAGA!

The ship stopped firing and the fox was killed.

???: *speaker* this is your last warning retreat now or be killed.

Kaga: how dare he attack this body!

Akagi: it's ok kaga we got what we want.

Akagi held a cube a black cube.

Akagi: you've won now azur lane from being helped we the sakura empire now joined the crimson axis will show the world true power.

They then vanished we still see the ship sailing.

???: whoever you are please respond i will not attack.

Enterpise: this is the USS Enterpise who are you?

Missouri: I am the USS Missouri third of the Iowa class battleships, is there an empty space to dock my ship?

Wales: this is HMS Prince of wales yes there is a empty dock for your ship.

Missouri: thanks i will dock there.

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think? Is it good?