Chapter 4: The Master Plan

A/N- I'm backkkkkkk. Yeah I missed my own deadline how unprofessional. Picture above is one of my favourite pictures of them. Honestly, I can't get over them haha. Hope you like this one 🤞🏽

PREVIOUSLY:
"Noah, Bailey -" she starts and I look at Noah, both of us mirroring our terrified expressions.

BAILEY's POV

"- can one of you pass me the fries?"she continues, her evil smile not leaving. I gulp and carefully pass the basket of fries towards her while Noah dives far to get ketchup.

I look at Noah, who looks like he's just seen Chucky the doll across the room. Surprisingly Shivani leaves us at that.

We visibly relax and continue with dinner. One second of eye contact and we relay the message. 'Watch your backs'
.
.
.
"Do you think Shivani is murderous?" I ask plopping on the bed with an exasperated sigh. Noah chuckles nervously. "No bro she's the calmest person I know." he says, more to himself than me.

We hear a knock at the door and Noah gets on his feet to answer it. Sina stood there facing him. The air around the room changes and I feel stuck. They're actually perfect for each other and they know it. Damn contract. Anyone can sense the sexual tension from a mile away.

"Yonta needs to talk to the both of you"she says in her slight German accent. She gives Noah a longing smile, which he reciprocates and walks away.

"Let's go before she gets all Chewbacca at us." I say as we lock the door and make our way to Yonta's room.

We knock at her room and walk in at her dancing to 'Bum bum tam tam' in her night gown. "Yonta you called?" Noah struggles to stifle his laughter. " Err, did I?" she looks between us, confused.

"Drink warm water before you go to bed. Give me 20 push ups right now." she speaks up. Noah and I share a look but comply.

"...... 18, 19, and 20" Noah falls flat on the ground while I sit up panting a little. I am the muscle man of the group and twenty push ups are almost nothing compared to my workout plan.

"Ok kids go to bed before you make my room stink of sweat. Good night, don't let the boogeyman bite!" She sings and shuts the door.

"That was totally not weird." I say and both of us chuckle.

SHIVANI's POV

Everything is perfect. An hour and a half ago Sina, Sabina and I set up the perfect way to get back at the boys. Sina had to get back at Noah so we teamed up. As for Sabina, she overheard us and wanted in on our Masterplan.

We slowly tip toe through the balcony door that we left open while preparing for the master plan. Sina sets up the nightcam and both of us quietly make our way towards the closet. I almost snort at the sight of Bailey and Noah spooning. What about Sabina? Well you're about to find out.

I check the time on my phone and see it's one minute to twelve am. "Hit it Sina!" I whisper yell. She snickers and pressed the play button.

We hear the shrieking sound from the bathroom, indicating our plan is in motion.

BAILEY's POV

I hear Noah screaming and my eyes shoot open. He's clutching onto me for his dear life and that's when I hear it.

The air suddenly gets very cold and I hear whooshing and strange whispers. Suddenly, I hear a scream and I shriek so loud it's embarrassing. Noah is full on sobbing on my shoulder.

"W-w-w-who's t-t-there." I manage to croak our. I almost pee when I hear another scream, which makes both of us shriek again.

Noah points to the bathroom and I nod. I push him towards the bathroom and he shouts and crawls on my back. "If we go down, we go down together, mate." He shudders and I do the same.

With him still on my back, like I'm giving him a piggy back ride, I take cautious steps to the bathroom. Another shriek makes me jump and Noah screams for his mother.

I push open the bathroom door like it's set on fire.

" YEEEEEEOOOWWWW" a girl dressed in white with hair covering her face screams and comes at us. Noah passes out and hits the ground and I accidentally pee a little in my pants and fall on top of him after screaming our lungs out.

I pat on Noah's cheeks and his eyes blink open and we dash for the door. We stop when we hear loud laughter.

We turn around to see Sabina turn the light on while clutching her stomach. I notice Shivani and Sina on the floor rolling and hitting the floor, gasping for air.

It takes the both of us a couple of seconds and blinks to realise what really happened. All I could think about is:
It's on Shivani.

A/N- ah Shivani the evil genius. Love her too much. I actually wanted to try out this prank on my brother but you have no idea about his     Hulk-ish behavior.

Random question: Do you like K-dramas?

My answer: It's a guilty pleasure. I'm a kdrama Lee Min HO(E) haha see what I did there? (Someone end this quarantine I need friends)

 I'm a kdrama Lee Min HO(E) haha see what I did there? (Someone end this quarantine I need friends)

Sabina and Sina for y'all
Don't forget the vote and leave a comment!

Your favourite person
~S