Chapter 14

While Senku and a few others went off to find a real captain for their ship Kim moved her stuff, which wasn't much, into her new home. She made her was through the cave system, double checking she had anything she might need, when she happened upon Hyoga and Homura's cells. She raised an eyebrow when she met Hyoga's stare. She hummed quietly, with a smirk, as if to say they were where they belonged.

"That's all you have to say?" Hyoga muttered. "Here I thought you'd be the one to rub it in our faces." Kim shrugged, adjusting the arm load she was carrying.

"The old me maybe. Now, not so much."

"How noble of you.

"I might later though." She continued. "I'm busy right now." She turned to leave.

"Gonna sleep your way to the top with this group too?" Homura smirked. Kim stopped.

"Never did in the first place." She said through her teeth

"I think you've struck a nerve, Homura." Hyoga soothed. "Though, how else did you, of all people, get so close to Tsukasa? Must have been one hell of a blowjob, hmmm?" Kim ran a hand through her hair.

"Must have been, wish I was there for it." She turned back towards them. "Hope you've had enough to eat today. I'll let everyone know I brought  up the days rations for you."

"You can't do that!" Homura gasped. Hyoga glared at her.

"Sure I can." She smiled wickedly. "Ciao!!"

On her way back towards the camp, she came across one of the people in charge of feeding the prisoners. She made good on her word, they'd receive no rations for the day. And who would believe them, one day wouldn't kill them.

~

She dropped off her stuff from the caves and checked in on Carbo and Titan.

"Hows it going, gentlemen!" She called out happily. In a day, they had leveled out the area they were gonna build as well as laid out the foundation.

"Were not doing too bad!" Titan called back. "We do have a question though."

"You have a question." Carbo retorted.

"What's up?" She chuckled. Titan came up with her blueprint.

"Senku said you wanted to add on an office, whatever that is, to this." She nodded. "Where? I don't get where we'd put it." He flicked the paper as he spoke.

"Here, next to the doorway." She pointed out. "If we change the dimensions of the entrance/waiting area, we can square it out leaving enough room for people and a decent sized office so I can work." Carbo approached.

"I told you."

"Senku's back!!!" She heard Suika squeel.

"Excuse me, guys. He's suppose to bring someone new home." She bid them good bye and headed down to the beach. She paused as she recognized the new guy.

"Well I'll be dammed." She muttered, clocking her hip. "Ryusui Nanami." He waved her down, closer to the boat.

"Senku, you didn't tell me you revived an angel." Ryusui gripped her hand gently and kissed the back of it. "I'm still waiting for your response to my business proposition."

"You couldn't pay me enough." She laughed. "Good to see you, again." She turned her attention to Senku. "Everything went OK, I'm assuming?"

"Not a single issue." He nodded.

"Kimberly." Ryusui wrapped an arm around her shoulders, turning her towards the skeletal hull. "Look at this! I can't wait to get my hands on it." He beamed.