comfortable

The next day the princess would wake up due to hearing a noise . She flinched looking up to pale male ."Ban!".She screamed sitting up and covering her mouth ."Elizabeth!-".His eyes widened . Meliodas would open the door to find her beside him ."oh?-".So many things popped up in his head .' what were they doing ?' 'an accident?' ."It's not what it appears."Ban sighed face palming . "That's good to know!now Elizabeth!-".He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her away quickly and hugging her .'my woman' he said in his head and leaving the room. Ban sat up getting dressed and leaving his room behind them. He thought about how ,Elizabeth really just slept on his bed..with him . "Ban?". Meliodas tappe his shoulder ,Ban coming back to reality shaking his head ."What?". He said slipping a slight grin . "Hm.." .
Elizabeth would be taking to king and Diane ,she would laugh ,giving off a cheeky smile . Ban noticed this smile and chuckled softly looking down . "So..Ban ..I've been noticing you've been acting different .."He said drinking a mug of ale . The pale blue haired male would look up at him ."What do you mean?". "like you've been avoiding me or -". He was cut off ."Capn I would've never try to avoid you ." "Your my best friend ".He responded ruffling his brows . the demon would sigh and chuckle."I'm really glad to hear this ." He have a soft smile crossing his arms. Ban would give a smile back and laugh patting his back ."Watch it! You know I'm short!".He laughed hugging him and rubbing his back . The bandit hugged back and smiled smelling his hair .'smells nice' he thought in his head closing his eyes and taking advantage of this moment . The demon would chuckle unclenching from his shoulders . They would turn around to find The three ,Elizabeth,King and Diane staring at them both ,they weren't shocked .
They were just surprised since it's been weird lately .
Ban and Meliodas looked at each other giving a smirk and giggling . "Soo -". Ban would try to kill the awkwardness. "Yeah?".King would respond . Diane looked at the captain and smiled . King would look at his crush and pout."Hmph.."He crosses both of his arms and looked away. Diane would giggle and look at king ." What wrong?".She asked him noticing the long face he was making ."I'm good ."He looked at her . "Okay".She responded and shrugged . "Anyway-".Ban said breaking the silence ."We should go out somewhere, as us."He'd continued."Right!its been quite long since we relaxed." Meliodas would say placing a grin ear to ear on his face . "In fact let's go today!". It's not even the afternoon yet!".He said grabbing a picnic basket placing food and a bottle of ale in it ,he would rush to the door opening it . "Let's go!". "Right!". Elizabeth said going past him and outside ,Bam and the rest would follow behind . "And Merlin?". The giant girl would ask. "Haha, lets go get her ."They would go to her shed where she would do all her magic knocking , Merlin would open the door looking at them. "Hello, may I help you captain." "Yes , we're going out!". He said grabbing the mages wrist and pulling her out . The talking pig would be behind them , the sins would be off near in the forest . The day was warm and bright , a perfect day for a picnic . Once they arrived Merlin would lay a blanket down on the green grass for them to sit on . Ban laid down putting his arms behind his head and sighing in relaxation. Meliodas would be beside him and the others talking to each other . "What a beautiful day.."Elizabeth would watch the sky . Ban would chuckle and smile closing his eyes and laying his head back . Meliodas would come behind the princess and groping her and laughing . Elizabeth would gasp. "Sir Meliodas!". She yelled . "Pervert ". The pig would say eating a apple . Ban would raise his brows. "Goddamn can he ever keep his hands to himself he sighed then shrugging it off . The demon would let go laying beside his best friend . "Hehe". He smirked and giggled sheepishly. They would stay the whole day . Diane king and Merlin and the Captain taking the pig with them ." We're gonna be heading back". "I'll meet you their ."Bam said sitting at a edge of a cliff watching the sunset . Elizabeth would be packing things up noticing him leaving she'd follow sitting beside him. Ban turn to to see her beside him . 'what'
"The view..it's beautiful..right?".She asked placing a weak smile on her face . "I-..It is ". He replied to her question . Elizabeth would slowly turn her head looking at the bandit with her soft blue eyes . Ban would stare back with his scarlet eyes. 'eh..?' 'what is she doing?' . " I don't know.. I just feel comfortable with you ."

I hope you enjoy!🍒