"Where and what were you doing last 17th of May,2019?"

"I'm with Minju. She's at my dorm. She stayed with me for the whole day and night." Chaewon said, she have to save Minju.

Chaewon feels there is a tiny spark in her system that it might be Minju.

She can't let that happen.

Even if Minju left early that day, she have to say they are together for the whole day. She had to.

"Okay, so relationship with Kang Hyewon?"

"Friend, my uhm I guess competitor in the school academic ranking." Chaewon said as her palms sweat a lot.

"Okay, take a deep breathe, hun." Seulgi smiles sensing that Chaewon is really tense.

"Recognize any of those evidences?"

"Hmm, the wires are the ones that Hitomi uses."

"Noted, how about this hand writing?"

"Oh, I'm not sure but it is similar to the J-lines

"Oh, I'm not sure but it is similar to the J-lines. Sakura, Nako and Hitomi's." Chaewon said.

But deep inside, it looks like....

Minju's messy writing.

-

"Yena you're up."

"Okay, careful on the way back home, Minju, Chaewon." Yena smiles as the two nodded.

"Hi Miss Choi Yena, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law. Also the evidences and questions are confidential." Seulgi said as she almost drink the whole coffee in one gulp.

"Okie." Yena smiles.

Weird..

"You seem really hyped up. Any special occasions for today?" Seulgi asked as Yena shakes her head.

"Nothing special."

"Sure, so where were you last 17th of May, 2019?"

"I'm at home. Doing some school works. It's not really a pleasant day for me." Yena sighed remembering the pictures of Yuri and Hyewon.

"Oh, we all have some bad days. So uhm, relationship with Kang Hyewon?"

"Oh, you guys have the same surnames." Yena said as she leans at the table.

"Related?"

"What? No," Seulgi said as she sips some coffee again, "so?"

"Friend, my food girl."

"Hmm, okay do you know anyone who owns those?" Seulgi asked as she points at the evidences.

"The water bottle? I guess? Fiji, the one that Nako always drinks. She doesn't drink other water than that."

"Oh~ okay okay. Last, this note?"

 Last, this note?"

Her handwriting...

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

-

"How did it go?"  Yuri asked on the phone with Yena.

"Fine I guess." Yena answered while walking out of the police station.

"Uhm baby?"

"Yes?"

"The note.."

"Oh...what about it?"

"It looks like mine. Did you tell them?"

"B-baby...."

"Did you?"

"No I didn't."

"Very well then..."

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
only Eunbi and Nako left!