Regular

September arrived and I enrolled to a new school, Thomas High School. To say the very least, the people here aren't that kind. I got so many side stares it's unbelievable. The people who don't even try to hide it when looking at someone but you know that they think no one is looking so they stare longer always annoy me.

Anyways the first teacher of the day made me sit next to this girl but it was clear that they didn't like me at all.

The very next day when I sat somewhere else, not because of the girl by the way, I just can't see very well all the way in the back, this dude, very loudly so everybody could hear, said "Yo I don't want to sit next to him!" and looked towards everyone else like anyone would do anything.

One of the first things the teacher did when introducing himself was to clearly state that he hates the government and how the school functions. I don't like it when people assign themselves a characteristic because then whenever they start to go off in a tangent they somehow feel obligated to say. "And as you all know I love to bash the state government/the school." I don't want to be given a trait of a person because that just ruins the fun.

The first couple of weeks I sat with a bunch of freshman in the lunchroom until this group of guys came up to me and asked out of pity, "Hey you wanna sit with us?" I just said yes and got up to sit with them.

A few years later one of the only people who stayed friends with me mentioned that the only reason they asked me to sit with them was because one of the others just wanted to look good so I was just basically a charity case.

I don't like the English teacher or class....wow, that's a first. The teacher thing, not the class thing. I don't know why but once the teacher started to appear as a cool teacher I immediately disliked him. The cool teacher act started to wear out by this point. We get it, you want us to feel comfortable and that you want us to know that you understand the stress we go through but I don't think that helps. I've been waiting for him to snap and tell us something like "Just because I'm a cool teacher doesn't mean you guys shouldn't try hard" or some bullshit like that. Now that I've seen these patterns like thousands of times I'm tired of it.

It's clear which group of people he likes to talk with the most, but if I said anything like that out loud I just know he'll go "I don't have favorites" or that I'm also validated or something.

Also I've noticed that if I bump into anyone, not even that, if I just graze their shoulder on accident some people would yell my ear off, but that could be anywhere honestly and it wasn't a first so I just walk away. I could keep going and going about the first couple of days but honestly I'm tired and after the day I had, all I want to do right now is listen to music and go to sleep.

___________________

A writing I had to do for a class, highkey bashed my English teacher right in his face like damn I really had him read that.