*Selfish Desire

Request: "so y/n is in love with leeknow but he is her bestfriend's fiance because of some business matters." - aerenity

Pairing: Minho (Lee Know) x Reader

Genre: angst

Words: 4.3k

A/N: okay so aerenity, This technically is a little different then your request but I honestly couldn't stop writing and I ended up loving this but let me know if it's too far off from your request because I will write a whole new piece if you're unsatisfied.

-

"Welcome back to Flight 413 to Seoul. Please exit the plane one at a time and make sure to gather all of your belonging. It was a pleasure being your captain for this evening and I hope you all have a safe trip to your destination. Thank you for choosing KE for your travel experience." The speaker turned off as many people were getting up slowly.

It was 4:00 in the morning so everyone was just waking up. Everyone except you of course. You couldn't sleep since plane rides messed with your anxiety so you were catching up on your shows instead to pass the time.

You felt like it was forever ago since you left for the states. Even the air felt different as soon as you stepped off the flight. You were gone for far too long.

You had an amazing opportunity to study abroad and begin your educational degree since you had the grades to graduate early. It was tough leaving your home behind but you felt like this was a once in a lifetime experience and you had to take it.

You held your bags and as you were the only one waiting for the bus. You didn't tell anyone when you were returning so you were all alone. 4:00 was a cruel time to get anyone out of bed. You stayed at the nearest hotel that was in your city and went to sleep as soon as you hit the mattress. You were exhausted.

....

You heard a knock early in the morning sending you awake that you couldn't help but feel annoyed. Was the hotel kicking you out already?

You dragged yourself to the door barely keeping your eyes open and as soon as you opened the door, you heard screaming and arms embracing you tightly. "You're back."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you (Y/N). Why didn't you tell me your flight was this morning, I've could of gotten you."

"Thank you Yeojin but I wasn't gonna call you at 4 in the morning." You said in between a yawn.

"You told me you weren't done with school until the 28th you liar, why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought I was at first but since I'm transferring back, I can leave earlier." You shrugged sitting on your bed.

"You look different." Your friend glared.

"What do you expect, it's been 3 years." You rolled your eyes. "You look different. Your hair is so short." You referred to her waist long hair that was now barely past her shoulders.

She smiled. "Okay, hurry get ready. We are going to hang out like old times. You, me and Minho."

Minho?

Your heart fluttered just hearing his name. You, Yeojin and Minho were inseparable since the 5th grade but the problem was your feelings grew stronger for your friend. It was bad enough that you felt going away was a good idea at the time since you didn't want to ruin your friendship and hopefully get over it but the lost feeling was still there just thinking about him.