Tricks & Lies II

Summary: Hyunjin helps you keep your secret but the boys are starting to get suspicious of your new close relationship.

Pairing: Hwang Hyun Jin / Reader

Genre: Fluff

Words: 2.6k

-

"You're a girl?" You couldn't figure out the worst emotion he was feeling. Anger, confusion, distrust, betrayal or pain. They were all pretty bad.

"I can explain." You said and he sat on your steps.

"You lied to us this entire time?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" He looked at you hurt.

"Because I thought if you knew I was a girl, you wouldn't accept me. Wouldn't accept me as an actual skater." You fidget with your fingers.

"I'm sure we would understand, if you were just honest from the beginning." He spoke.

"Do you think? If you found out I was a girl the first time you saw me. Would you have welcomed me?" Hyunjin looked down as you continued. "I had experience with this before. All guys are the same."

You sighed. "I'm sorry for lying to you." You got up and reached for your door. "You won't have to see me again-"

"I'll keep your secret."

"What?" You looked at him confused.

He turned around to look up at you. "I won't tell the guys. You can keep skating with us."

"Why?"

"Because you're an amazing skater and I think being a girl doesn't make a difference." He stood up. "Beside I think you're really cool." He smiled.

"You want me to keep lying to your friends?" You asked confused.

"I'm not sure how they would react to be honest. The skate competition is in one week. Maybe wait so they don't lose focus."

"Okay." You smiled shyly. "You want to come in for something to eat?"

"Sure." He smiled.

....

"Everything makes sense now." He said as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"What?" You leaned forward on the table to grab your soda.

"Why you were acting so weird." He laughed. "When I offered you to sleep over, the swimming, the girl talk."

"And the kiss." You blushed hearing him repeat your embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry about that."

"At first I was a little freaked out and felt guilty but now knowing you are a girl I feel better about it." He blushed.

"Yeah. I forgot I was pretending for a moment there." You couldn't stop blushing.

"How do you fit all that hair under your small little beanie?" He asked looking at your long flowy hair.

"I usually tie my hair in a tight bun." You giggled while brushing your hair out of your face.

His starring was causing you to shyly clench up. He was focusing on your facial features but you couldn't read his thoughts. "Now that I think about it. You don't look anything like a guy."

"I get that a lot. It's the hair." You bit your lip nervously.

"(Y/N) are you talking to your- oh hello?" Your sister entered the kitchen. "Whose this?"