*Selfish Desire: Part II

Summary: you tried to move on from your feelings of Minho but the more you keep your little secret private the more guilt you feel.

Pairing: Minho x f!reader

Genre: angst x fluff

Words: 3.5k

A/N: I was gonna make this one longer, but I figured everyone has waited long enough and deserved the next part by now (even if it's more like a filler) but I've already started the next part so I'm sorry this one is as short as it is.

-

Don't worry about it (Y/N).....We still have our secrets.

His words still lingered in your mind. You've been avoiding Yeojin's call all day. You couldn't face her. You kissed Minho. Well.....he kissed you, but you didn't stop him.

But you liked him first.

Everything was just unfair. But did you feel bad? Was it wrong that you didn't regret it. Probably.

Okay....maybe you regretted it a little. Does that make you a bad person?

You groaned as you rolled over, not ready to face the day.

"I thought I was the one who is supposed to be hungover." You heard a random knock on your door followed by a voice.

You leaned over seeing Yeojin in the flesh. You instantly panicked. "What are you doing here."

"Both you and Minho are avoiding my call yet you two were the sober ones. Should I know something?" She started causing you to gulp nervously. "Did I say something I wasn't suppose to?"

You felt relief. "No, of course not. I was drinking to."

"But not as much as me." She giggled sitting on your bed. "I'm sorry the night was a disaster."

"You don't need to set me up with Minhos friend to make things less uncomfortable."

"I know, I'm sorry. Jisung is not your type either. But he's really cute so I thought maybe it was worth a try." She shrugged.

"Oh no, he's very nice. But I'm not really looking for anyone right now."

"Don't you think you've been holding long enough. You're almost done with school - it's time to start putting yourself out there......and I can be your wing man- um.....wing woman?...."

"No no no." You immediately shook your head. "If im gonna meet someone I will, let faith work it's magic."

"Faith is my middle name!!!"

"Please shut up." You laid back down throwing the pillow over your face.

This whole thing was unfair.

"Okay fine. But let's do something. Let's go see a movie or bowling or....."

"Yeojin, no offense but can I have one day of peace before I start diving back into my old life here."

"Fine fine fine. But I will be back here first thing in the morning." She walked towards the door. "Plus I need to talk wedding ideas with my maid of honor." The smile grew bigger and more fake as you tried to hold back your tears from the reminder.

She finally shut the door but quickly poked her head back through. "Also, you need to practice your Korean.....you almost sound like a foreigner."

You rolled your eyes as she laughed closing the door again. You were devastated enough her and Minho were a couple but you completely forgot they were engaged as well. Let this nightmare end!