scenario 1 (^∇^) ~ middle line version

You both (you + a treasure member) got in trouble for something you both are not guilty for and you are trying to persuade the principal...how will that turn out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Mashiho •

You briskly walked ahead as something clouded your mind

You briskly walked ahead as something clouded your mind. You were in a bad mood, as you were partnered with someone really quiet in Japanese Lit. Specifically, some guy named Mashiho. You would've been fine with it if the project was an essay or creative piece, as you knew how to get people to work. But, to your dismay, it was writing a short scene and performing. Performing and being quiet don't usually mix, and that fact was irking you heavily. Your grades meant a lot to you- in your head, this kid was jeopardizing it. On top of that, you were called to the front office with said partner, so you were pretty bothered.

"Hey, do you know what we were called here for?" You asked him sharply.

Mashiho shook his head and quietly uttered a polite "no".

Sighing, your shoulders slumped. Your principal had decided to take a nice snack break before questioning you guys. It seemed more like a break with five course meal to you. You guys had been waiting for 30 minutes now.

You heard your stomach gurgle while you were waiting. Mashiho took notice and fished in his bag. Within seconds, he passed you an unopened, plastic-wrapped parcel of rice crackers.

"It's not much, but I hope it helps-"

"Thanks." You grunted. You unwrapped the package and bit into one of them. The sweet, crunchy sensation was absorbed by your tongue and made you swoon.

Mashiho giggled, and you met him with your eyebrows raised and a light glare. You refused to forgive the fact he was endangering your perfect grades. Instantly, he tucked away his bubbly smile and returned to his reserved state from before.

You reached the door of the principal's office and opened it. Mashiho entered and sat down, and you proceeded to do the same. Once you were seated, your principal let out a very conspicuous cough.

"Oh, hello! Y/N, Mashiho, I hope both of your days went well," your principal greeted, "I called you here for something very interesting."

You almost interjected, but Mashiho gently held you back and looked at you with sparkling, pleading eyes. It was like they were trying to say "calm down and hear him out". Startled, you kept your mouth shut and figured you should probably listen before barking at the person of the highest authority in your school.

"It appears to me that you and Mashiho knocked over a shelf of books, and placed them to say-" Your principal pauses, then adjusts himself before saying, "-some not nice words. Take a look at these photos."

You and Mashiho viewed the catalog of photos before you, and he noticed something. He breathed in daintily and softly focused his eyes at your principal.