Chapter 61 - Ghost

Start from the beginning

You three took cover behind a couple. You slowly peeked and you see the man from the train station.

Able: Come on out. I saw a couple of you on the road. How long you think you can hide?

Y/N: Well, shit.

AJ: That's the man from the train station?

Clementine: Yes. Able was his name, I think?

AJ: I thought he got bit.

Y/N: You can survive a bite, if you take the limb off quickly.

Clementine: Stay here. Y/N and I'll take care of this.

You and her got up as Able got near the tree. You swung your bat at his leg, causing him to fall down. Clementine kicks his shotgun away.

Able: Ah. Tough little cunts, aren't ya?

Clementine: Just go away, and we'll leav--

Y/N: Clem, you good? 

As you turned to look at her, someone else pushes you onto the ground. You see Able get up, grab his gun, and hit Clementine in the gut with it. She falls onto the ground.

Y/N: You fucker! I'm gonna--

Able puts his boot onto your throat, cutting you off.

Able: I'm sorry? You'll do what now?

You tried to respond, but his presses his boot harder against your throat, making you choke.

Clementine: Stop! Please!

AJ runs out of cover, but able aims his shotgun at him.

Able: Unless you want to see their brains scattered all over the ground, I wouldn't get closer.

???: Able.

He gets off of your neck and walks over to AJ. The woman, who had her boot on Clem's neck, aimed her rifle at you. She seemed really familiar.

Able: Good to see again, squirt.

He smacks him with his shotgun.

Clementine: Don't!

He grabs him by the arm and aims his shotgun back at you

Able: I seen these ones before. Fighters. All three of them! You'll like them.

???: We're looking for a kid, runs a community near here.

Able: Marlon.

Y/N: He died.

???: Well, shit.

Able: This can still work.

???: How about it? You want to take us back to your school? Help us talk to your friends?

Clementine: It's not our school, we don't live there.

She applies more pressure to Clem's neck.

???: I find that very hard to believe.

She then kicks Clementine in the face, causing her to roll over.

Y/N: Clementine!

The woman's eyes widen as she looks at Clem.

???: C-Clementine? It's you? Wait.

She looks at you.

???: Y-Y/N? I... My name is Lilly. You probably don't remember me.

Y/N: I'll be damned... I knew you seemed familiar. 

Clementine: I thought you died?

Lilly: I... came close.

She offers a hand to Clementine.

Able: The hell?

Clementine accepts it. You grabbed your bat and used it to help you stand.

Able: Drop it!

Y/N: Yeah, yeah.

You dropped the bat by your feet.

Lilly: So, Lee isn't with you? He's dead then. I'll never forget him leaving me on the side of the road to die.

Y/N: Could you blame him? You were a threat!

Lilly: Oh, I know. After I shot that girl.

Clementine: Carley.

Lilly: Lee should've left you two, as well. Might've lived longer if he did. Same thing'll happen to you, if you repeat his mistakes.

Y/N: Mistakes? Please. His "mistakes" are the reason we're still alive.

Lilly: Sure. Believe that, but it's not the truth. You're little boy there, you'll die protecting him.

Clementine: AJ can handle himself.

Lilly: He's got spirit, I'll give you that. But you and I know it won't be enough.

Able: Fuck, we don't have time for all this.

Lilly: We got history.

Able: Great! But we still have a job to do.

Lilly: We can help you raise that boy, but we need something in return.

Y/N: What kidnap some kids for you?

Able: Not some. All. The Delta needs more soldiers.

Clementine: We're not Marlon.

You see Violet and Louis out the corner of your eye. Clem sees them too.

Y/N This "Delta" sounds promising. Can I show you a trick, though? I think it'll be useful for your soldiers.

Lilly: What is it? I doubt it'll be useful.

Y/N: Oh, just you wait and see.

You quickly grabbed your bat and swung it at her kneecap before she can react. She cries as she falls to the ground. Clementine quickly kicks Able's leg in, causing him to fall.

Clementine: RUN!

Louis and Violet began running off. You, Clem and AJ started running deeper into the forest. Able quickly recovers and started chasing you...