Rematch

The next day, everyone in town woke up excited. The Capulets and the Montagues had a match that day at noon. Everyone looked forward to their games specifically because at some point of every game, a fight broke out. Sometimes it was amongst players, other times the coaches would fight. There have even been a few games where the Referees threw some punches. Regardless, everyone attended whether they were watching for the game or for the drama. The players were anxious. Neither team wanted to be the first to lose to the other. It would be utterly humiliating and they would never live it down.
      By 11:30, all the players were on the field warming up for the game. By the time Kassandra arrived, most of her teammates were already there, including Cullen and Nathan. Once she spotted the two, she grabbed her soccer ball and ran over to join their warm-ups. Nathan greeted his cousin with a nod and a smile while Cullen immediately threw his arm around her and began to tease her.
      "Hey lovergirl, how did your date with your dream-girl go?" Kassandra kept herself from glancing over to the other side of the field where Delilah and the rest of the Capulets were practicing. After a few moments, Kassandra shot back, "Why? Jealous that you haven't had a date in, what, three years?" She returned his cocky smirk before they both doubled over with laughter. Nathan just sighed and continued his warm-ups with a small smile, noticing how happy she was.
      At exactly twelve o'clock the game began. The stands were filled with fans like always, their cheers carrying on for miles. The two teams put their game faces on and gave it their all. Kass and Delilah decided to pretend they still hated each other and attempted to glare at each other as they waited for a pass. They both ended up bursting into laughter at the face that the other made, distracting them and confusing everyone else. Bellamy was especially confused, but primarily concerned. He didn't understand why his sister was laughing at the giggling Montague who was now going for a goal. Suddenly, something clicked in Bellamy's brain. That Montague was trying to distract his sister so they could win. Bellamy was furious.