Chapter 5

"Why the fuck did she get out early?"

"She showed good behavior." Ethan replied. "Which doesn't make sense to me. Did they not know how she acted with us when we visited?"

"They should. This doesn't feel right." said Rowan angrily.

Ethan walked over and put his hands on his sons shoulders.

"Rowan, I know. I'm just as confused as you are. But if it helps, she was given a restraining order. She is not to set foot anywhere near us, and it's a big city. They're going to watch her for a few months anyways."

Rowan sighed. "Yeah, I guess." Tina did spend almost a decade in prison for her actions. He decided not to think about it right now and focus on the wonderful night he just had.

That night, Rowan spent the night in his room. He then grabbed a textbook to read over. He went to sit in front of his window to enjoy the winter view, when he noticed something in the trees across the street.

  It was gone in a flash, but he swore he saw yellow eyes staring at him

It was gone in a flash, but he swore he saw yellow eyes staring at him. He had a feeling in his stomach that this wasn't his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, it was gone before he could figure out what it was. He closed the curtains and locked his window just to be safe.

******

Mid week came, and Rowan was preparing for his very first day in the lab. The Dean of Science was walking him there.

"Now the lab is going to have various students in there testing theories. But the good news is you and your partner will have your own station with your own supplies. So you won't be bothered."

"Excellent." said Rowan.

They walked into the giant room that was the lab. It looked almost like a chemistry classroom. There was three rows of long tables, each one appearing to be a station. There was chalkboards on either sides of the room. To top it off, the entire wall was one big window facing out to campus. It was a great view to have while working, Rowan thought.

A white man in his mid 20s, with black bushy hair, approached them.

"Rowan," the Dean said. "This is your lab partner, Chris. He has a masters in Biology, so he's able to assist you with knowing how your medicine will react to the body."

"Nice to meet you," said Chris, shaking hands. "I look forward to be working with you on your theory."

"Likewise," said Rowan.

Out of the blue, an extreme sensation of arousal hit Rowan. He didn't understand it until...oh fuck. Morgan mentioned this was a side effect of being in the dungeon. Extreme, VERY extreme arousal. His body trying to adjust itself after an intense experience.

"Well, I'll let you two get acquainted and start your work." the Dean said, and walked out.

Chris handed Rowan a white lab coat, "So this is yours, and we have an entire shelf of supplies in the supply room that is ours to use."

"Great," said Rowan. His arousal was growing. He felt himself starting to get stiff in his pants. Shit, not right now. Not on my first day.

They began to talk about Rowan's theory, with Chris taking notes. It was getting harder for Rowan to stay focused since his brain was low on blood supply.

"Alright," said Chris, "So one of the side effects to M.S medicine is nausea. I think if we tried using some organic ginger first it can -"

"I'm really sorry," said Rowan, "Is it cool if I pop into the washroom for a sec?"

Chris looked a little startled. "Oh, yeah man don't worry about it. You okay?"

"Oh yeah, just been...holding it for a while." said Rowan. He technically wasn't wrong.

He was so embarrassed as he dashed to the washroom. He hated that he needed to go jack off in a washroom in order to focus. Fuck, you stupid fuck.

He arrived to the men's washroom, where all stalls were occupied. Fuck! He walked back out into the hall, and saw a janitors closet. Oh hell no, he thought. But he could barely contain himself. He quickly looked to see if anyone was around, then snuck inside.

He locked the door when a voice scared him from behind.

"Pretty extreme, eh?"

"GEEZ Morgan!" Rowan almost shouted. "What are you doing here??"

"I was keeping an eye on you," she said. "Cause I knew this would happen."

"Oh...." he replied, embarrassed.

"I thought you'd...want my help." said Morgan.

He was confused.

"You don't want to do it yourself, don't you?" she asked. "You're thinking of me."

"Oh yes," he said.

She stepped towards him slowly.

"I think you really want me right now." she said, grinning.

Rowan's breathing started to quicken.

"Take it out on me Rowan." she said, "I want you to."

She could barely finish her sentence before Rowan hoisted her up on his waist and slammed her against the wall, shoving his tongue down her throat. She ripped open his button up shirt and licked his neck.

"Fuck, oh fuck..." Rowan moaned.

He ripped open her shirt and practically tore her bra off. He raised her and began roughly sucking her nipples. She moaned and tilted her head back.

"Oh gosh." she said. "Rowan, take me."

"Give me access to you," he whispered.

  He undid his pants while she tore off her tights with one scratch

He undid his pants while she tore off her tights with one scratch. He pinned her arms to the wall and plunged himself into her. They kept their moaning quiet since they were in a closet, but Rowan was slamming her pretty hard against the wall. If Morgan was human, she may have been badly bruised.

They made out as he thrusted as hard as he could. Morgan began to climax, making him close.

"Morgan....OH GOSH!" he yelled as he released himself into her. He held her against the wall for a moment before putting her down.

"Is your frustration gone?" she asked, still holding him with her eyes closed.

"Oh....yes....th...thank you...." Rowan replied, trying to catch his breath.

They dressed themselves even though some of their clothes were ripped. Rowan couldn't button up, so he closed his lab coat over his ripped shirt.

"I need to go back," he said, kissing the vampire woman he loved so much. He snuck out of the supply closet and made his way back to the lab.

He made sure his breathing was regular again before walking back in. His brain had all the blood supply now.

"Sorry about that Chris. Anyways, you were saying?"