"How you know? I'm datin' her youngest child. Her only daughter,"

"Yeah, but I told her about you," she giggled. "She basically in love with yo ass,"

"Oh bet, we good then," he smirked and she laughed.

"Titi!" Yanni heard as they exited the plane on the island

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Titi!" Yanni heard as they exited the plane on the island. Amere and Tez tried to get everyone flights around the same time, so they'd all land within 30 minutes of each other and would be able to travel to the villa together.

"My pumkin pie!" Yanni cooed, grabbing her nephew up off the ground and kissing him all over his face. The last time she saw him was at his 6th birthday party, and she missed him dearly. "You missed me, baby?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I missed you so much!" he hugged her around he neck and she felt her heart melt.

"I missed you too, baby. You been being good?"

"Yes ma'am," he nodded, laying his head on her shoulder. Yanni watched as her brother and sister in law greeted Amere, and her parents stood up as well. She took that as her cue to introduce them to her boyfriend formally.

"Mommy, daddy," Yanni stepped up next to him and he instinctively laid a hand on her waist. "This is my boyfriend, Amere. Baby, this is my daddy, Emmanuel," she pointed, even though he already knew their names. "And my mom, Vanita,"

"Nice ta' meet y'all officially," he smiled politely, and shook her dad's hand. Yanni wasn't at all surprised when her mom reached out and hugged him, making him laugh.

"So good to meet the man who got my babygirl all giddy all the time," she smirked over at Yanni, who just straight faced her. "What? He does,"

"I try my best," he chuckled, kissing the side of her head, making her blush and walk off, to talk to her brother.

"She so mean," Vanita laughed. "I truly don't know where she gets it, or that smart mouth she got," she said, making her ex husband look at her like she was crazy. "Do you need something from me, Emmanuel?" she tilted her head.

"Don't lie to this man, she get that shit from yo' smart mouth ass," he chuckled. "My baby not mean, either,"

Amere wanted to cut in and break it to him that his daughter was in fact, mean as hell, but he refrained.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Show Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें