Down with the Clique. x A$APScott

Start from the beginning

"Rakim move out my fucking face..." Travis growled.

"Like move! WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT??" Travis started yelling, going into a match with Rakim.

He pushed Rakim multiple times, not wanting to hurt him. That's his friend that been with him forever.

He doesn't know why Rakim is acting like this.

He doesn't know why his baby is doing this.

He liked Rakim for so long but doesn't know why he haven't told. Travis thought Rocky was gonna reject him, maybe he didn't like dudes at all.

But he never saw Rocky with a girl. Only his sister.

He liked Rocky because of how confident and friendly to him. He could talk to him about anything and wouldn't get judged.

He couldn't say that for his parents.

"PLEASE TRAVIS, ASK ME WHY I'M ACTING-"

Rocky became silent as he felt Travis soft lips onto his, emotions was exploding inside of him.

He closed his eyes, becoming weak by the older man.

Travis deepen his kiss, raising his hand up into Rakim's French Braids. He felt the smaller boy hands resting on his cheeks.

The smaller boy was on his tippy toes, wanting the kiss to last.

"Y'all niggas gay and I have no problem with it." Miles said, turning on the PlayStation.

They parted separate ways, cheeks flustered in all kinds of ways.

•••

"Come here." Travis said, patting his bed.

They was upstairs in the mansion everyone stays at, it was only 6 of them really.

They didn't really need the home but at the same time did.

Rakim came over, sitting down but suddenly getting lifted on Travis lap.

He blushed, but you couldn't see in the dark. The moon was out shining through the room; giving them some light.

"You okay?" Travis whispered.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rakim responded back, touching Travis arms.

His heart was racing, he didn't know what to do. Sit there and act stiff or touch everything that is around him.

"Hey relax, your fine with me." Travis said calmly, rubbing Rocky ass cheeks.

"Can I do this?"

Rocky nodded, nodding slowly. "How long you've liked me?"

"A very long time, you?"

The smaller boy gulped, "For years too. I didn't know how to explain them. I'm guessing it happened to you too..."

"Yeah. I couldn't tell my parents that I was bisexual because they always have something to say. Very Judgmental." Travis explained. "I couldn't tell anybody around me because I was nervous to say something about liking someone is the opposite sex then the sex you quote-on-quote "Supposed" to be with."

"I understand. I came out to my mom and sister 2 years ago, they didn't have a problem with it. They was just happy that I'm comfortable in my own skin."

Travis nod, looking at the beauty once again. He kiss his lips, "I like you, a lot Rakim."

Rakim smiles, brushing his hand softly on Travis face.

"I would like to take you out on a date, is that okay?" He gulped, nervous on what he was going to say next.

"Yes, I would-" Rakim yelped quietly.

Travis flipped them over, taking off his slides. Rakim did the same, laughing softly.

"Yes you said?"

Rakim nod, wrapping his arms around and kissing him again. The older boy smirked, giving in.

•••

OMG FINALLY, A HAPPY ENDING.

How was this?

Leave your thoughts please!

-awgenization 🤩