Enemies prepare

"So you're clear on what you're doing?" Nighteye sighed. He felt like he'd asked this a million times, since it seemed like Phantom wasn't listening.

Izuku zipped around the room, looking at all of the All Might merchandise littering the walls and shelves. He picked up a figured and turned it around in his hand. "Woah! This is limited edition! I thought I was lucky to have a normal one!"

Rei sighed and smiled up at the hero. "Yes, we're clear. Sorry about him. He's a crazy All Might fanboy, or was, at least, but he's not really an idiot, most of the time anyway. He tends to do our strategy, so I can guarantee he was listening."

Nighteye sighed again. "Fine, but we have no reason to trust you, remember? If you betray us , we will incarcerated you."

Rei nodded. "Understood." Izuku however, flew over to Nighteye and tilted his head in confusion.

"All Might said you probably wouldn't trust us, but you can. Uh, he said to say that we know about One For All, if you doubted us."

Nighteye seemed to do a bounce take as he stared at Izuku. "All Might told you about One For All?"

Izuku laughed. "Sort of? I realised about it when watching him fight All For One then Mirio arranged a meeting with All Might so he could explain it all properly. But he does trust us, even if what we do isn't legal."

Nighteye leaned back in his chair. "Just because All Might trusts you, doesn't mean I should."

Izuku shrugged, picking up another All Might figurine and examining it closely.  "But both Mirio and Toru trust us and you trust both of them, right? We also have some information that could be of use to the heroes regarding the League of Villains, who we believe to be working with the Shie Hassaikai. We saw Chisaki meeting up with the league a few days ago."

Rei smiled and started talking. "And as you know, we know quite a lot about the league, probably more than the heroes, since I-Phantom checks on them every few days. In fact, we believe we might know the identity of one of the league's most mysterious members."

Izuku took over. "Not that they will have anything to do with this case. Shigaraki seems to distrust Chisaki and so will likely only send one or two members."

"And since Chisaki will probably chose who," Rei continued, "we think it'll probably be Twice and Toga. We can eliminate the possibilities of them sending Magne or Mr Compress, as Chusaki killed Magne and took Mr Compress's arm."

Nighteye sat back in his chair, watching the two vigilantes carefully. The two were very well coordinated. They had clearly known each other for a long time, so perhaps they should avoid splitting them up?

However, Phantom's quirk would be most useful if he went and found the first first, meaning that he would have to leave Spectre behind.

They should put Spectre on the first group to head inside, ensuring that she meets up with Phantom as soon as possible.

However, before then, Phantom and Mirip would be entirely on their own, with noone there to back them up.

He looked Phantom up and down and sighed. The boy could only be fourteen or fifteen, only in his first year of high school. Yet, despite this, he was skilled at strategy and combat.

Would it be okay to send him in alone?

***

"It seems that there are two more to deal with." Shigraki said, dragging his fingernails along the peeling skin on his neck.

"Oh?" Responded a man wearing a red beak like mask. He picked up a peice from the board in front of them and moved it forward a space. "And why should these two be something to worry about?"

Shigaraki gritted his teeth, making his move. "It's those two vigilantes, Phantom and Spectre. Those two rats have been plaguing us for months. I must admit, I would be quite grateful if you could grind them into dust."

Overhaul chuckled. "To think you're so worked up over two children. I don't see why these vigilantes should be anything to worry about." He moved another piece.

Shigaraki growled, gripping the board and disintegrating it, covering the table in a layer of dust. "Oh really? If you think they're so weak, then kill them. Those two little ghosts need to be exercised. Send them both to hell."

Overhaul laughed again. "I think I'll enjoy killing them. Two little children who outwitted the famous League Of Villains."

Shigaraki stood up, walking to the door.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He snapped, slamming the door behind him.