An Update

First I want to say thank you for continuing to read this after I left it alone for such a long time. Wattpad used to be my sanctuary as a young teenager. I used to be incredibly lonely and this was my only escape. It also allowed me to improve my writing skills without judgement and with a lot of support.

To give you an idea of where I am now as a person, I'm 20 years old and have just completed my freshman year of college after taking a gap year to learn to teach English in Shanghai, China. I learned so much of the world and learned so much of myself. But I think there is more for me to learn and more for me to discover. I probably will never return to anything I have written here, so I apologize to anyone who wanted something more.

I will finish by saying this. Trust the process. It may take a long time to figure out yourself. I thought I knew who I was when I was 18, and I have come to discover That 18 year old me was what I needed then, and 20 year old me is what I need now. 18 year old me was mature in some ways and incredibly naive in others. I expect 22 year old me will look at 20 year old me and call her naive as well.

Thank you for your support. I will always look on this book with fond memories.

AlissaDonkers