The Basement

** Again, sorry if this chapter is confusing. I hope you enjoy. **

Jane's Point of view

We were looking for Penny the whole week and we still couldn't find her. I cried everyday. She was my best friend after all. Sam tried to calm me down, but he didn't do a very good job. He made me cry even more.

It was 4 p.m. We were in the living room. It was already dark. The broken light was the only source of light in this room. I was lying on the floor curled up. I couldn't handle this much stress.

{ Will we even get out? Are we going to die here? }

Sam was sitting on the floor next to me. He changed in the past week. He didn't eat and he wasn't making silly jokes.

{ What is wrong with him? I hope he is okay... }

He sadly looked at the window. Was he crying? No... I never saw him cry before. I hugged him tightly. He started sobbing. He was really crying. I hugged him even tighter and I didn't want to let him go.

He was crying for a really long time. He didn't stop for a second.

I went to the kitchen to bring Sam some water. I took one of the dusty glasses and I filled it with water. Than I walked back to the living room.

I dropped the glass out of fear. It made a huge noise and it crashed into million pieces. Sam was staring through the window. He was holding a knife. It was clean, but it looked very sharp. "Sam... What?" I said with a shaky voice. He turned in my direction. His face was covered in tears. He was sobbing and his hands were shaking.

I started slowly walking in his direction. My heart was beating very fast. "Put the knife down Sam..." I said. My eyes were tearing up. He held the knife even tighter. His hand was shaking even harder. "Put it down..." I said again. "What do you know?! I always protected you, comforted you... And for what?!" he started yelling. I couldn't held my tears back anymore. Tears started pouring out of my eyes.

He lifted the knife up in the air near his neck. The knife was touching his neck. I was very scared and my whole body was shaking. I was approaching him slowly. Only a few steps and I will be in front of him.

Than suddenly Sam pushed a knife in his neck. But he did it gently and he just made a scratch. Blood flowed down his neck. His eyes were red. He didn't sleep for a few days now. "Stop!" I yelled at him. I was almost there. I was so close. Than he putted the knife to his chest. My heart was beating very quickly. Than I started running to him. I pushed him on the floor and he dropped the knife. I lay on his body. I could hear his heart beat. I touched his wet fave with my warm hand. He was still crying. "Sam..." I whispered to him. Than he kissed me. I kissed him back. "I really need you Jane..." he said with a shaky voice. Tears flowed from his eyes. Than we sat. He snuggled and he just cried it out.

{ Too much pressure... He can't handle this... }

After awhile he calmed down. The knife was still laying on the floor. I turned into it's direction to pick it up. It was under the giant window. I leaned to pick up the knife and suddenly I saw a message on the window. "Basement... It hides secrets..." It was written with a red liquid. It was blood. I recognized the smell. "Sam...!" I called him. He looked at the window. "Did you write this?" I asked him. "No. That wasn't there before!" he said. I believed him. He couldn't lie about this kinds of stuff.

{ Should we go? What is down there? }

"What if Penny is down there?" I said. I had a glimmer of hope again. I think my eyes started shining out of happiness. "We were there before. I'm sure nothing can go wrong." he said. It's true. We freed the twins from the basement. "Is your phone working?" I asked him. He pulled his Samsung phone out of his pocket. "It has 30% of the battery left." he said. "It'll be okay. Flashlight is all we need." I said.

{ Maybe Im going to see Penny again! I have to go down there! }

Finally we started walking to the basement door. Sam lit up his flashlight and he slowly opened the door.

The room was light. "Last time we were here... Wasn't it dark?" I whispered to Sam. All the light were turned on. The room was clean. It looked like a normal basement. But there was one door. It was a huge metal door and it's door nob was covered in blood. Than we heard footsteps. "Hide!" Sam whispered. We hid under the nearest table.

The door nob started turning. Than a guy came in. No. He couldn't be human. He didn't have any eyes. And. And his lips were stitched together. He was searching for something. He said to himself : "Everything for my little princess."

{ Who is this? Is this another ghost? And who is this princess? }

"Found it!" he said. He took a fully prepared chicken. It looked and smelled delicious. Than he went back to the door. I moved for a little and my shoe made a noise. He turned to our direction. He started slowly walking to us. Did he saw us? My heart was beating harder than ever before. He was in front of "our" hiding spot. I grabbed Sam's hand. My hand was shaking. The guy was wearing old and dirty trainers. They looked very old. I stopped breathing. Than he turned around and he walked away. I started breathing again.

"He's gone." I thought to myself.

Than suddenly the guy ran to the table and he leaned down. He was looking at me. But he didn't have eyes. We were making eye concat if that was even possible. Than he reached his hand to my leg. He pulled me out of the hiding spot. "Sam!" I yelled out of panic. He grabbed my arm, but the guy was stronger. Than he took a baseball bat and he hit Sam on the head. "No! Sam!" I yelled. Than he hit me too. I fainted.

{ What now? }

I started waking up. We were in a different room. I smelled like blood. Sam was right next to me. He was awake. "Welcome! To OUR kingdom!" he guy yelled. Than the whole room lit up. It was covered in blood and there were human organs everywhere! I looked around. There was a throne in the middle of the room. It was made out of human organs. And there was someone... It was a girl. She was very fat and she was wearing a white dress. But even that was covered in blood. I looked at her face. She looked familiar. But her eyes... They were pale black. Like I was looking at the night sky.

Sam was quiet. I stood up. "Who are you?" I yelled at the guy. He just laughed. "What should we do with them my princes?" he asked the girl. Just than I realized our arms and legs were tied together. "We'll have fun with them. Later. I need some chicken!" she yelled. She was in a bad mood. "Of course! Here you go my princess!" the guy said and he brought her four plates of chickens. She ate them so fast. The grease was everywhere. It was just disgusting to watch. Than she threw us the bones. "Eat up!" she said. And she laughed. She stood up. She walked slowly to us. She couldn't move very fast. I didn't know how could she even walk. She was right in front of me. "Eat I said!" she yelled. Than she spilled on the floor. "Leave her alone!" Sam yelled. She looked at him. "What do you want?" she said to him. She turned to him and she spilled on his head.

I looked at her face closely. Is that Penny?! No this can't be her! But she looks the same. She didn't have glasses... "Penny?!" I yelled. She turned around. "Penny!" I yelled again. This is really her! She is alive! "I'm not Penny. I'm Garry's little princess." she said. "No! Penny snap out of it!" I yelled even louder. "No! Stop! I'm not Penny!" she yelled. "I'm Jane! Remember me? I'm your best friend!" I yelled and my eyes were tearing up. "Jane..." she said. "They are just confusing you! Come here princess!" Garry yelled. "Okay." she said and she bit her lips. "No! Penny listen to me!" I yelled again. She turned to me. "Remember in kindergarden... We were drawing with many colors and we were covered in paint. Than we rolled across the room and it got dirty. Remember!" I yelled. I was crying. "Jane... Is that really you?!" she yelled. "Penny!" I yelled. I was crying and I smiled at the same time. She hugged me. "No! Where are you going?!" Garry screamed. "I'm going away! With my friends!" she yelled. "You're not going anywhere!" he yelled. Than he pushed some kind of button and Penny's eyes turned black again. She stopped hugging me. "To the 'jail' with them." she said with a cold voice. "Penny! No!" I yelled. Than two corpses stood up from the ground. They grabbed us and they dragged us to another room.

"Stay with me princess..." Garry said. "Forever..." she said to him.