The Ghost

**Hope you are liking the story so far. Please comment to let me know what I should improve and stuff like that + if you like the story rate it :)**

Maya's Point of view

"Where is everybody?!" I was screaming and yelling for hours, but nobody answered me. I was alone and scared. I set by the door, praying that somebody will come and save me. I was cold and hungry as well. I was dressed in my costume for that Halloween party and I didn't have anything to change. So I was stuck in a "sexy nurse" dress in a creepy old house. Great.

I was so hungry. I convinced myself to go find the kitchen. While walking, I saw many spiderwebs and dusty furniture. I didn't like dirty stuff. If there was a broom here I'd just clean everything up. When I finally found the kitchen, I got scared again. There were so many kitchen knives, just everywhere. One of them was covered in a red liquid, but I didn't know what it was. I started searching for food. I looked everywhere and all I found was a yoghurt and a small slice of bread. I took both of them and put them in my little nurse bag. Just when I was about to leave the kitchen, the kitchen door closed by itself.

I started banging on the door and screaming : "What is this? Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" I was having a panic attack. Than I heard a voice coming from the other side of the door. It sounded like a guy our age or even older. "Hello? Can you help me?!" I screamed after the voice. Than that same voice started laughing. "Why are you laughing?! Please, let me out!" Suddenly, the door started opening. I stepped back. That wasn't a human. It was a guy but he didn't have eyes, and his lips were stitched tightly together. Is this the boy from that urban legend? I said to myself. No he can't be. That's just a story. Or is it? I wasn't sure what is real anymore.

He started to walk into my direction. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't get out of this room. I saw the kitchen knife and grabbed it. The ghost saw the knife and he started screaming like he was in pain. I started pointing the knife into the ghost. He started screaming in a not normal high tone. I felt like my ears are going t explode and after that, I fainted.

I woke up in a different room. I wasn't here before. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I looked down and I saw that I was on a bed. My dress was ripped apart. I realized that I was in my underwear. Than I heard that same voice as before. I wanted to run, but something was keeping me one the bed. I was chained to the bed. On my leg, there was some kind of collar that was connected to the bed. I couldn't escape. I started wildly pulling and screaming : "Get me out of here!". I started crying and I realized I'm going to stay here. Than I heard a noise. Something was opening up. The ghost came into the room. He was coming closer and closer. In panic, I started screaming for help but it was no use. The ghost was a few feet away from me. "Don't you dear come closer to me! Go away!" I screamed at him. And he just started laughing like a psychopath. Like those weird guys in horror movies. "What do you want from me?!" I started yelling again. I was crying at the same time. He pointed his finger at my body. "Did you do this to me?!" I screamed angrier than before. He just smiled with his stitched mouth and pulled a knife from his back.

He started unhooking my bra and I started screaming like I never screamed before. "No please, stop it!" I was crying and my tears were all over my face. Than he started taking my panties off. He started laughing even harder. As he laughed harder, I cried more and more and my eyes started hurting from all those tears. Than he suddenly stabbed me with a knife right in my right arm. I screamed in pain. "No, NO, what are you doing?! It hurts, it hurts so much!" But he didn't stop. Than he started stabbing me so rapidly I couldn't scream anymore.

The ghost took Maya's dead body and carried it to the basement. He put her in a bath full of blood. Than he took scissors from a table and cut her eyes out. After that, he stitched her lips together. He drowned her into the blood for a few seconds and than took her out. Than he carried her to another room (in the basement) that was full of dead bodies and human organs. Floor was covered in blood. He dropped her on the floor and started pulling her to the end of the room. When he reached his goal, he started touching her bloody body. He started laughing again. Than he putted her besides the closest wall and chained her up. When he was leaving the room, he still laughed.

**Hope you liked this chapter. It was in a different point if view and I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave a comment down bellow to let me know what do you think. Next chapter will be coming up probably tomorrow. :)**