Chapter TEN

(Anna and Jacob) (watch the video it's about them)

Tris's POV

"Romy that's Becca's voice !"

"Let's go quickly !"

We descended the stairs to the lobby where they were gathered .

"What happened ?" As soon as Mason saw me he engulfed me in a hug suffocating me .

"M-Mason.... can't.... breath.." He let go and  inspected my face and body .

"What's wrong ?"

"There was a letter on the table saying that 'you'll miss her' . Since you both weren't here we thought something happened to you ."

"I'm fine . We were both upstairs." I looked at them . Mira was next to Charlie . Romy and Becca were together too . Mira and Theo, holding hands . Interesting. Mason and me . Jacob and- wait .

"Omg ! Anna where's Anna !" We looked around us but couldn't find her .

"She said she was going to the toilets." Jacob said .

"Let's go see her !" We ran to the toilets but she was nowhere to be found . We searched every single place here but we couldn't find her . Jacob was turning crazy .

"Jacob rela-"

"Leave him . I know the feeling ." Mason said to me glaring .

"I said I was sorry !" I glared back .

"Guys we have more important things here stop it ."

Anna's POV

I woke up in a strange room . I looked around , there was no windows nor doors ?! Wtf ! How did I get here then ? Suddenly I heard whimpers. I looked to the source of the voice and saw someone familiar on the floor . I looked closely at him , he had blood running from his nose and mouth .