Chapter TWO

Tris's POV

We left the boat with our luggages and once we put foot on the sand an amazing feeling overwhelmed me. A cold breeze hit my face and I smiled contently. A man in his late twenties approached us. He was tall, with dark hair and dark eyes. He had a welcoming smile on his face.

"Welcome to the WHITE PALACE HOTEL . I'm Jake your guide and I'm at your service. Dinner will be served at 7, you have 2 hours to get ready . Here's your suite keys. " He said as 3 other men helped us with our luggages.

"Thank you ." I said and we headed to our suite . We entered the suite and were amazed .

 We entered the suite and were amazed

Wow . The suite is amazing . It was 2 floor . We entered the living room first and in the middle they put for us snacks on the table. The room was vaste 10 people could fit in easily . Then we separated to see our rooms . The room was elegant . The bed in the middle and we could see the palm trees of the island . The bathroom was huge , and we could see the sea from the windows .

"Come on girls ." Anna called us mouth full . This girl could eat a whale and still be hungry . I laughed at her and joined her.

"I'm ready." I told her and soon was followed by Bella , Becca , Mira and Romy .

"I wonder why you're not the size of a whale already." Mira said rolling her eyes. Anna gave her a glare.

"Because I'm hot." Anna replied rolling her eyes. I looked at her confused. We all shared a look and looked back at her.

"So ?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"So I burn the food ." She smirked. We all looked at her with disbelief and open jaws.

"Stupid." Becca said and left the suite.

"What's the matter with her ?" I asked them, worried about my best friend.

"Nothing just like you she didn't want to come but we forced her anyways ." I nodded and we headed downstairs together.

"Hello girls." Jake greeted us and led us to a long table where was plenty of delicious seafood .

"Jake why is this place so empty?" I asked him after I realized that we hadn't seen anyone here even the restaurant was empty.

"It is rare for people to come here. Although it's a wonderful place , but not many hear about us . " He explained and we nodded.

"So are we the only ones here ?" Becca asked him.

"Until now yes." He shrugged.

"Until now?" I looked at him questionably.

"This evening a billionaire bachelor will come here along with his friends." We looked at each other puzzled. I didn't care actually. For now I hated boys , but the girls were excited except Romy and Becca they already have boyfriends.

"Don't act like teenagers! Plus all boys are the same ." I said filling my plate with the delicious food.

"Come on Tris one bad experience is not what defines all the men . " Anna said rolling her eyes .

"Anyways he is rich so he is obviously full of himself ." I said and continued eating.

"Not all men are alike Tris." Mira said.

"We will see then. I will not be sad if he turned out to be a gentleman. It's rare to find these kind of men." I said stuffing my mouth with more food.

"Rare but not impossible." Bella said as she started eating herself.

••••••••••••••••••••

We spent the whole day at the pool having fun then we went and sat at the beach for a tan. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and I smiled contently. Maybe I did need a vacation like this one.

"Girls I'll admit I've had so much fun today." I said with a wide grin. Today I forgot about all my problems.

"I agree . This was so far the best day of my life ." Mira squealed. We laughed and headed towards the suite .

"I will take a shower and then I will be waiting for you in the living room." They nodded and I entered the bathroom.

30 minutes later we were all done and sitting in the living room in front of the tv. In the drawer was a bunch of movies and we chose a horror movie to watch .

The girl in the movie was hiding from a murderer who had an ax and wanted to kill her . And just like all the dumb girls in horror movies she ran from him and he was chasing her .

We were so concentrated on the movie and scared when suddenly we heard a beeping sound . We all screamed and looked at the sound and it came from the kitchen . 2 minutes later Anna came with a bowl of popcorn in her hands .

"It's popcorn you idiots."

••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a long day but we enjoyed it a lot. I looked at my phone for any messages and found 5 messaged and 2 missed calls from Blake , 1 message from my mother .
I opened Jake's messages:

Tris please hear me out .
Baby I can't live without you.
It has been a MONTH baby I miss you .
If you don't answer that damn phone I'll find you whatever it costs .
Tris answer me now .

If he didn't cheat on me we wouldn't be like this . We could still be together having fun at his house watching old movies together . But all of this is his fault . I will never forgive him . That look on Jessica's face told me everything.

1 message from mom :
Tris honey your friends told me you went on a vacation . Have fun . Your father says hi . Take care baby. Love you so much.

I replied to mom and put the phone aside . I'll sleep a bit because Jake is supposed to wake us up tomorrow early to begin our journey in the island . Such a funny boy he's so sweet we'll be glad to have his company . I wonder why the place is empty it's an amazing place . I closed my eyes when suddenly we heard a scream . I got up immediately and ran to the window to see 6 people around someone laying on the sands .

"Mira wake up." I shouted entering her room .

"What happened ?" She jumped when she saw my frightened face.

"Come quickly." I said.

We exited the room to see all the girls looking at each other with worry spread all over their faces.

"What is happening ?"

"Let's go see." I said and they nodded following downstairs.

"Amara !" I saw a maid that helped us a while ago looking terrified.

"What happened ?"

"Jake was killed and thrown in the sea ."

"WHAT ?" We all screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment .
❤️❤️