CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"Rosalie

"Rosalie...."

I felt myself groan.

"Rosalie...." Aiden sang near my ear.

I put out my hand to try and find his mouth so that I can shut him up, but he caught my hand. He kissed a trail up from the tip of my finger to my shoulder and slowly, pulled the covers off my torso.

I groaned again and turned so that my back was to him. I wasn't a non-morning person, but this idiot would wake up at the crack of dawn.

When I call him out on it, he just laughs and says that it's how he made a billion dollars.

Absolutely despicable.

"Rosalie, my love," Aiden whispered in my ear, making goosebumps break out all over me.

I let out an aggravated sigh. "I hate you," I said, into my pillow.

I could hear Aiden's musical laugh. I wanted to open my eyes and look at him, so that I could see the expression on his handsome face.

I felt the bed dip as Aiden laid down behind me and pulled me to him, spooning me, his arm around my waist. "I love you, too, Darling," he said, in his lilting voice.

My eyes still closed, turned in his grasp and buried my head into his chest. "When you call me that, I don't know whether you're calling me by my last name or just calling me darling," I said.

Aiden chuckled and I could feel his chest move. "Maybe, we'll have to change your last name to avoid confusion," he suggested.

And I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as he said it. I snuggled closer into his chest and he held me tighter.

I sighed, happily.

"Rosalie...." Aiden lulled again, piercing the comfortable silence.

"What?" I drawled back to him.

"You remember way back then, when you got drunk and I took you home?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I think that's the day that I fell in love with you."

I raised my head and opened my eyes to look at him.

He smirked and laughed. "That got your attention, didn't it, you hopeless romantic?"

I smacked his across the chest. "You jerk!" I said, "Did you lie to me to get my attention?"

Aiden laughed and kissed my forehead. "All true, my love. I think that day, seeing you so vulnerable, but free and happy, and you told me that I was funny. I still think about that day. God, you were adorable. Makes me want to get you drunk just to see it again."

"No," I shook my head, "Never again." I was feeling all mushy inside with his declaration.

Aiden brushed some hair off of my face.