Chapter One🌸

Hey guys this is my first book, and I have so many ideas for it. Please do not copyright I spend lots of time and put so much work into this book so everyone enjoys it. Please do comment so I can reply and get feedback on what i should add or change. Thank you guys so much for choosing my book!! ❤🌸

"Okay, jay are you ready? Got everything you need for the summer?" My mom says as I pack the last bit of clothes in my second suitcase.

"Yup, all ready" I reply zipping up my suit case and dragging it out to my white jeep out in the garage.

I walk back inside after packing up my car. My mom is standing in the kitchen finishing her last bite of toast.

She has long light brown hair just like mine except mine is straight and my moms is more wavy. She also has a thin waste and bright blue eyes just like me. Lots of people even mistake us for sisters. My mom works for NASA she helps build different air crafts.

My dad left us ten years ago when I was six, I'm now sixteen and doing just fine without him but it would be nice to have a father figure in the home. Ever since it's been just me and my mom. I dont have any siblings, but we do have a cute pug. Her name is lily we got her a few years ago after dad left.

"I'm gonna miss you" my mom says tearing up she hasn't been alone or without me ever since dad left.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I say walking up and hugging her tightly.

"Okay, you need to get going. Have a good summer Jay I'll see you soon" she says stepping back.

"Right, okay love you I'll call you once a week and yeah love you bye" I say grabbing my phone of of the island in the kitchen and walking out the door.

............

After the three hour drive alone, I find my cabin at the summer camp. I walk up to the door with my suit cases trailing behind me. I pull the key out of my back pocket and open the door.

When I stepped in I hear three deep voices in the distance.

"Yo, that must be our new roomie" one says.

"Sweet do you think he is gonna be pissed about having bottom bunk" one laughs out.

"Nah, he will probably be chill bout it" another blurts out.

Suddenly three tall, hot, grinning boys appear in front of me.

"Know way, a girl, sweet" one with blond hair nicely fixed to the side. And brown mysterious eyes, with no shirt on says reaching his hand out to mine "I'm luke" he states.

"Hi, I'm June but you can call me Jay" I say shaking his hand.

"Its nice to meet you Jay but why would you want to pick roommating with boys?" One with curly black hair and dark blue eyes. "Oh and my names Leo" he says smiling.

"I didnt pick to, but it might have been because I had a late registration, but I can go ask for a change" I say starting to walk back out of the cabin.

"Nah, it's all good dont ask for a change" says another with dark brown hair and hasil eyes. His waist is thin just like the rest, he is also taller than me just like the rest. He grins and says " I'm Riley by the way"

"okay, it's nice meeting you guys" I say smiling. Luke goes back to unpack his bags and leo goes to finish making his bed. I turn around and start to pick up one of my suitcases then I get pulled back.

"Here, let me help" Riley says rushing out and picking up both suit cases. "You have bottom bunk under luke" he says putting my suit cases on my bunk.

"Thank you" I say feeling my face hearing up. I smile and unzip my suit cases and start putting clothes in the dresser beside of my bed. By this time Riley walked over to his bed and takes his clothes out of his bag and does the same as me.

...........

After finishing up I pull out my book from the backpack I brought. I sit back and start reading.

"Your reading?" Luke says laughing.

"Yes, you have eyes" I say, then the everyone else joins in laughing.

"ha, but like come on who reads it's called camp Jay, not school" luke says smiling.

"Okayyy, but I do" I say

"Nah, go change we are going swimming" Riley says pulling me off my bed and pointing to the bathroom.

I open my dresser and pull out a bathing suit that has purple high waisted bottems and the top to it is purple too and crosses in the back.

I walk to the bathroom while the rest of the boys pull of there shirts and wait till I shut the bathroom door to put there bottems on.

Hey guys hope you like the first chapter, please comment and give me some feedback and also vote. I and currently working on chapter two so be ready for that as well. Thank you guys so much hope your enjoying the book so far!!