Spiderboy

Opening her locker, Anastasia took a quick look behind her. Paranoia constantly pestered her, but she was trying to learn to ignore it. She had finally enrolled at a school and the one she had chosen was Midtown School of science and technology in Queens. She took her books out of her locker and locked the door, leaving her bag inside. As she turned around, she collided with someone and her books were knocked all over the ground.
"Watch out!" she exclaimed loudly and the boy looked really guilty.
"Sorry," he hastily apologized. Bending down, he helped her pick up her books and Anstasia got a good look at him. He looked about her age and had short brown hair and was wearing a shirt, jumper and a black rucksack.
"I'm really sorry," he apologized again and Anastasia smiled.
"It's okay," she responded. "I'm new here and I wasn't looking where I was going."
"What's your name," the boy asked shyly.
"Anast..." Anastasia stopped herself in time. "Anya Vorobyez, what's yours.
The boy smiled shyly and answered, "My name is Peter Parker."

A/N
I really hope you enjoyed this story. Thanks for reading. There may be a sequel coming soon, so show your support for Anastasia and she will be coming back to fight.

Word Count = 24,003