Clint's arrow

It had been a two weeks since her escape from Hydra and now Anastasia felt the team had began to finally trust her. She had been allowed a computer, however everything she did was monitored by Stark's A.I. In addition she had been given a room to live in and was free to roam the facility as she wanted. To start with, the freedom was overwhelming, but she soon found a purpose. Spending time in one of the labs, Anastasia was researching the pills Hydra had given her. Little did the team know that once the pills ran out, her brain would deteriorate rapidly and she would die. Most of her day was spent trying to use the alien technology and replicate the pills.
Sat in front of her computer, Anastasia fingered the necklace thoughtfully. She had read pages after pages from hundreds of books on the brain and was still no nearer to figuring out what the pill was made of. She had six pills left out of the twenty she had when she left. She knew she would be dead by the end if next week. Unable to focus, she logged out and decided to go and train. Hoping that Steve was there, she grabbed her bottle and re-filled it on her way.
When she had seen the training room, she had fallen in love. The familiar racks of guns, the fighting ring and targets that covered one wall were immediate reminders of the one place she felt happy.
Walking in, she was disappointed to not find Steve training, as he was an easy opponent yet better than the others. In the archery range, she say Clint shooting arrows and decided to join him. She picked up a bow and quiver full of arrows and standing unnoticed behind him, let one loose into the target. He turned around to see her and swore under his breath, not realising she could hear him. She let loose another arrow and it hit the target in the centre of its chest, where the heart would be. He responded by sending an arrow into the targets forehead.
"So you can shoot?" Anastasia tried to make casual conversation. She was aware he disliked her for taking his partner.
"Yes, I can shoot," Clint replied, his tone icy. Anastasia's eyes travelled to the arrows in his quiver.
"They're not normal arrows," she pointed out. "What do they do?"
Clint almost smiled and tried to explain to her about his arrows. He pulled one out to show her.
"See this one. It is shaped so it travels faster. Unlike the arrow you are holding, it takes less than half a second to reach that target."
Anastasia gasped as a sudden thought crossed her mind.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y," she shouts. "I need a map of the world." The centre screen in the room lights up with a highly detailed map. Anastasia rushes over to it, followed by a curious Clint.
"It took around an hour to fly from Brussels to the base, so F.R.I.D.A.Y, light up an hour radius from Brussels at a speed of approximately 500 kilometres per hour and mark all the mountain ranges in that area."
More than a dozen different mountain ranges were lit up, however this did not worry Anastasia. She carried on remembering some of her mission locations and marking more radiuses on the map, until at last she had an area where all of the radius of the places corresponded.
"The Swiss Alps!" she exclaimed, excitedly. Clint looked even more confused. "The base has to be in the Swiss Alps!"
Now he understood. "But that is a massive area," Clint pointed out.
"298, 128 km²" F.R.I.D.A.Y unhelpfully informed them.
Anastasia raised her eyes and proceeded to explain. "It has to be in this area here, which narrows it down considerably to about 47km²."
"That's still too large an area," Clint pointed out again.
Anastasia paced around for a few moments, thinking. "The base was underground, so you can't see it with a satellite." She paused as her mind whirred away with ideas in her head. Then a solution came to her. "It would have a power source, so can you scan the whole area with a thermal imaging camera, F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"
"You do not have authorisation," the A.I. replied.
"Seriously!" Anastasia replied.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y. do what she asks," Clint told the A.I. and this time the screen changed into a deep blue with golden and red splodged across it. Anastasia stared intently at the map.
"Now overly the map of the Alps with all buildings marked on it." Anastasia commanded. She took a few minutes to move across the map, ensuring that each hot spot was consistent with the chalets and other buildings that dotted around th Alps. Finally, a large yellow and red area caught her attention and as she looked closer, she realised that there were no buildings or reasons that this area should be so warmly marked.
"Clint, I've found it," she exclaimed and he immediately looked at where she was pointing.
"Great job. We can get back Natasha," Clint replied then rushed off to tell the others. Anastasia took a minute to go through what she had done. She knew the base was extremely important to Hydra and now she had given the location to the enemy. She was a traitor to Hydra and there was no turning back. She turned to follow after Clint, but stopped as she heard footsteps.
She quickly put on a smile and went to meet the team. They crowded around the display as Anastasia explained to them how she had found it and then Steve and Tony took over. They seemed so anxious to get Natasha back that as she listened to their plans, it sounded as though they would leave at once. She knew that was a bad idea, so she raised her hand.
"As soon as you are spotted, they will kill all prisoners, delete all files and escape unnoticed before you even get to the base. It is almost impregnable," Anastasia mentioned to the team.
"So what do you suggest, then?" Tony challenged.
"I don't know. Like I already told you, they never told me anything in case I was captured."