Trapping a spider

From across the street, Anastasia watched the the woman closely. Her target was wearing jeans and a leather jacket with shoulder-length vibrant red hair like Anastasia, yet her hair was clean and nicely styled. Little details jumped out, like her neatly manicured nails and the way she was always subtly looking over her shoulder. Her purse almost definitely contained a gun, Anastasia deduced from the angle she was holding it and from her physique she was sure the woman was a trained fighter.
Anastasia had been staking out the woman for a week after Madame Orlov received a deal off the red room. She knew very little of the deal, except that as part of it this woman had to be traded. That was where Anastasia came in. Her job was to subdue the woman and hand her over to Hydra for them to do the rest. Apparently the woman knew the winter soldier and so he had been sent on a different mission instead.
Driving away in her black sports car, the woman disappeared from view, but Anastasia knew that she was heading back to the Avengers facility that Anastasia had been held at. The plan was to intercept her along the way.
Anastasia climbed onto her jet-black, armoured motorbike, revved up the engine and sped off along the road. Pulling out her gun, she drew alongside the startled target and fired two shots into the left-side wheels. The air hissed out of them and the punctured tires caused the woman to lose control of the car. Smoke billows and sparks flew as the car spun around and grinded to a halt. Discounting her bike, Anastasia noticed that the woman had leapt from the car. Her figure could be seen sprinting through the field.
Anastasia swore in Russian, then set off at a steady pace. She was a faster runner now, as her muscles seem to race her across the ground. After a few minutes of sprinting, Anastasia dived at the woman and knocked her to the ground.
Pointing her gun at the woman, she spoke the words she had been told to say. "Вы потерпели неудачу Madam B!" which meant you have failed Madam B, in Russian.
These words send a flood of fear through her eyes. The woman's muscles tensed and Anastasia realised she was about to strike and so shot her in the leg. Howling in pain, the woman tried to kick with her other leg, but was sloppy. Anastasia held her down and cuffed her, then pulled out a radio to alert the pick up crew. Then she bent over the woman and watched as she gasped from the pain. "Who are you," Anastasia asked, curiously.
There was no reply.
"I have orders to take you to a place called the Red Room. But I will let you go if you tell me who you are."
The woman took the bait and muttered, "Natasha Alianova Romanoff, the Black Widow." She paused for a moment, regretting what she had told her and then carried on. "Now please let me go."
Anastasia laughed as a helicopter soared up ahead. It landed and several armed stepped out and ran over. Natalia was sedated and carried into the helicopter, followed by Anastasia. For an assassin, she was pretty stupid, Anastasia decided.

....................

"Natasha's in trouble!" Steve shouted as he stormed into the living room. In his hand he clutched his phone from which he had just been called by Natasha. At once, Tony summoned his suit, which speedily crashed through the window and unfolded itself over Tony.
"Track Natasha's phone," he commanded his AI system and a second later he had a set of coordinates only five minutes flight time away from the facility.
Leaving the others behind, he rushed over there, however he was too late. Natasha's phone lay in a ditch on the ground and as he looked around he saw a dark stain on the ground - blood. There was no trace of where she had gone, so he picked up her phone and flew back up. Catching sight of her car, her flew over and discovered it lying, smoking, at the edge of the road. Upon closer inspection, her saw the tires had been blown out and there were bullet holes in them. A set of motorbike tracks ran parallel to the car's. There was little he could do and so Tony headed back to the others who he knew would be anxiously waiting.

As the suit came off Tony, Steve noticed his concerned face and feared the worst. "What happened?" he asked.
Tony sighed and sat down. "She was attacked. Whoever attacked was gone before I got there. How did you know?"
"She called me."
"Well did she tell you who was after her?" Tony asked.
"No," Steve replied and there was silence.

Clint paced around the room, as the others watched, concerned. "Do you know who took her?" He asked.
"No."
"Do you know why they took her?" He asked.
"No."
He stopped pacing and turned to face them before slamming his hands down on the table. "Nat is missing and you are telling me you know nothing!" He shouted angrily. There was no reply and so Clint stormed out the room.
Tony followed him out, muttering something about the lab and quickly everyone else dispersed. Steve walked over to the training room and began to pummel a sandbag to death. As he did so, he felt a small pain from one of  his gunshot wounds, but ignored it. He didn't stop when he heard the door open, but when he heard his name he paused and looked behind him. Clint was stood there.
"I know who took her," Clint muttered and Steve was all ears.
"Natasha has always known that they would come for her. They kill deserters."
Steve, confused as to who he was talking about, queried this. "Who would come for her."
There is a moment's silence.
"The Red Room," Clint replied.